1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Gearbox is not developing Halo 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 29 Aug 2008.

1. roshan

roshan What's a Dremel?

Yes halo was over rated.To name better shooters- Think of half life 2 and episodes ,cod4,Fear,Cronicles of Riddick,Vegas 1.Bio shock. I did not play halo or halo 2 untill finish,because it was not fun.Halo 3 they say better,but i could not play it since i dont have a xbox 360.

2. cebla

cebla What's a Dremel?

I play COD 4 on PC and I haven't ever had a problem finding someone to play with nor have I ever had a problem with anyone cheating. Most of the people bitching about cheating are just complaining because they aren't doing very well.

3. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Well, I must be doing something wrong if when I play Counterstrike everyone else is invisible and can fly through walls.

4. TOO S0BER

TOO S0BER What's a Dremel?

Wow, lol. That is such a great example of Hackers. I play CS, not often though, and I too see people fly and ****. But he is wrong to think all people that complain about hackers are always wrong. I've seen numerous hacks on CoD4. And, although people will probably disagree, I consider glitches (such as getting out of the map on Ambush) to be hacks. Why? Because it's something you're not supposed to be allowed to do. If snipers were intended to be allowed in that spot wayyyyy back there in Ambush then the barricades wouldn't be there. So yeah. Awesome comment ^.^ A+

5. TOO S0BER

TOO S0BER What's a Dremel?

Can there be a Halo 4?

I don't see much merit in a story for Halo 4. Just what are they gonna do the story on? The Master Chief getting rescued? Boring, unoriginal, predictable, and it just doesn't fit well in realistic terms. In Halo 3, the Ark was WELL outside the rim of the Milky Way galaxy. Human and Covenant slipspace technology would take forever to get out there. Even if they did miraculously get the speedy technology they needed, just what direction would they go? Trying to find the Ark way out there would be trying to snipe a fly, from one side of the U.S. to the other with a freakin' Musket. A one in some unimaginably high number we havn't made; if not totally impossible. And for all of you that're gonna bash me on this, think about it for a moment. Come out of your anti-reality bubble and stop worshiping the chief for two minutes and think for once for yourself. Jeese.

Now, I like Halo 3. I think it's a decent FPS. But I consider Call of Duty 4 better. Halo 3 has the armor customization, that's cool, but, its only for looks. Call of Duty 4 has Perks, these change your characters outfit as well as add abilities for your character. Which in my own opinion, wayyyy beats the armor customization. Oh, and all you pathetic Recon beggers: Bungie will NEVER give you Recon armor, so get the hell over it and get a freakin' life.

If Bungie isn't making Halo 4, forget it. Whatever developer does make Halo 4, I think it will either make or break the new half of the series (I say new half because it's obvious they won't stop at 4, they'll make a 5 and a 6 and make it whatever you call a 6 part series). And just because the New developer is a woman doesn't change whether it's gonna be good or bad (I refer to all you people that drool over Assassin's Creed because whatshername made it)and btw I hated assassin's creed.

Tags: Add Tags