1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Geforce4 ti 4200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Asphix, 19 Aug 2002.

1. Asphix

Asphix What's a Dremel?

Ok, im trying to overclock a geforce 4 ti 4200 OEM board as best i can. I purchased the thermaltake geforce 4 ti VGA cooling kit and installed it on the card. Now i'm just having trouble knowing where to overclock it to.

Anyone who has overclocked their 4200's i would appreciate it if you would post the speeds you have gotten it to so i could have a reference of sorts to start from. Thanks!

Also, I had a geforce 2 ultra before i got my 4200.. I play counterstrike often and having a constant 99 framerate is important to me. With my geforce 2 ultra it was constatly at 99 fps, but now with this card it will drop every time there are more than 2 people on the screen. Anyone know why this would be happening??

Thanks,
    Asphix

2. BradfordPimp

BradfordPimp What's a Dremel?

hmm, with 4x aa and 8x af i still get 99fps even with loads of people on screen.

look at my sig to see what a standard ti4200 will clock to, mine's nothing special

3. muse46

muse46 What's a Dremel?

as im sure many people will tell you, just go up in small mhz steps until you get to a point where u get sparklies/tearing while gaming or in any 3d app (3dmark good 4 this) and then clock it back to the last setting which doesnt give sparklies and such. im still goin wi my gf2mx, dont wanna killit tho

4. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Got my Chaintech ti4200 to 325x615 stable

Tags: