1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Eeesh. CPC V/ Randomers doesn't tend to end well for the randomers, simply because CPC as a whole is usually a pretty damn good force when they're all on the mumble, causing mayhem.

2. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

We aren't something to scoff at when we actually band together. :D

3. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Damn right! We have a very good feel for each others game-play, strengths etc after months of playing together on mumble most nights a week, it's great fun relying on this team-play to swing battles.

Saying that though, the scrambler seems to be working better on the server now so the teams don't get stacked and unless we are in another server together we don't do this on purpose.

I'm at work so cannot watch the armoured kill vid but it's the expansion I've been waiting for, it fits the Battlefield theme to T.

I'll be on tonight, mrs is working evening shift, me and my beer are ready to rock! :rock:

4. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

I see you just need the 1 repair tool vehicle destroy for the qbz, and 5 road kills with the dpv+5 BTR IFV kills. Easiest way for the vehicle destroy is to take out someone's soflam or spawn beacon. Funny that it's only when you need the repair tool kill on a vehicle does it become that much harder eh? You aren't missing much though as far as the qbz and jackhammer are concerned, you aren't missing much. I suppose the same can be said for the premium assignments, as who gives a crap about weapon and soldier camo's but anyway.

5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Not quite :nono: I only play on the cpc when the teams are well balanced. Last night the teams were fairly even with good players on both sides;

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38425317/1/291493442/

I don't mind going on other servers to turn a game around (as long as it isn't metro as that ultimately ends to base rape imho) though. I get a much greater feeling of satisfaction through that, than 'pwning' a bunch of random players who don't stand a chance.

6. .//TuNdRa

Either way; I'll probably be up for another game or two of BF3 tonight. I'll probably absolutely crap, though. I hate this screen with a vengeance.

7. aLB_sCH1ZZO

aLB_sCH1ZZO What's a Dremel?

If it were totally random we wouldn't stand a chance...
    When I said Random I meant Balanced cause the server is 24 slot and u have platoon of 100!!!

8. .//TuNdRa

Rofl. Plus more who aren't in the platoon. 100 is the max you can have, I think we're pushing 200 odd worth of people.

9. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

I was gonna say, I'm not in the platoon but I'm playing more and more regularly alongside CPC. I like to think of myself as the ambassador for ZiiP ;)

10. aLB_sCH1ZZO

aLB_sCH1ZZO What's a Dremel?

Yeah but I'm seeing only 10-15 as real regulars on the server;)
    I'm on nearly every night for the last couple of days and I'm not in the platoon either...I'm the ambassador of TPU

11. .//TuNdRa

Hell, you've merged. You're now part CPC and part ZiiP.

12. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

ZiiPC? CPiiP? Hmm, interesting...

13. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Last edited: 20 Jul 2012
    Bede likes this.
  14. .//TuNdRa

And this thread immediately plummets straight into NSFW. Oh well.

Hilarious thread, though. I wonder if the guy who did the posting even knows what it means, or deliberately chose that word.

Or he's not old enough to be playing the game, and ignorant on these matters.

15. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

NSFW? Come on :eyebrow: If you're at work you shouldn't be fart arsing on the forums anyway :p

Ok, I've fixed the link so you can click on it to see the assault strap on mockup I've designed, just in case you are at work :p

16. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Greg its sort of a Family forum..

17. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Yeah...and everyone ten year old kid plays bf3. If those kids DO play bf3, there already is plenty of cussing from the bf3 animations anyway. Seriously, one joke and all the wannabe admins comes out of the woodworks to give rotty a telling off :rolleyes:

18. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Yes, because I'm dying to become a Bit-Tech Admin.

Pipe down a bit Greg.

19. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Mary, get back in the kitchen.

:D

20. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Keep the helpful hints to yourself then next time... I've been here longer than you have so feel free to jog on :thumb: