1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Dom to the rescue I see? LOL, I love how I'm mad cus I'm banned from one server, where a bunch of noobs stack up, and like to think they are actually good at this game ^^ Oh and if you must know, I was banned because some fat chick said I was being sexist :D (madmin girl likes to swear at other players and gets uppity if the favour is returned) Girl gamers for you ;)

Oh and nice of you to remember my name doesn't have two g's, I salute you :p I think you meant till you get bored of battlefield 3, since bf4 isn't out yet surely? Who knows I might be entitled to a new origin account since I've pre-ordered bf4, so I might just join on the bnb server if they get a bf4 server up and running :D

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I know who you mean and quite frankly she just didn't like you. I have spent the past few weeks playing with said people and haven't had an issue. Yes she swears at you and? Greg have you not noticed the bulk of people who play BF3 from Bit Tech do not actually like you, are less likely to play with you because of your general attitude.

Dom to the rescue, I post here often and I quite often and because things don't run the way you want them too you get all uppity about it.

And Greg I did get bored of BF3 hence playing something else for awhile, which I don't think you ever do.

3. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Dom can't help himself, he is my bitch :p

Having seen how they (the girls included) deal with abusers, they handle it pretty well (Warning - Kick - Temp Ban- Perma Ban). KNowing your "personality" I'm surprised it lasted long enough for any of them to remember your name.

Pretty sure we'd be able to pick you out of a crowd within 5mins with how easily you get riled up, even if we don't know its you, your nature will see you banned fairly shortly

4. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

I hate to be blunt here dom, but people who are crap at something usually DO get bored pretty quick. Oh and you gotta love those people that are crap at the game, and say they 'play for fun' (seeing as that's been mentioned about some people), as if people who are good at the game, arent enjoying taking a dump on lesser players :p

Either way, I'll let you ladies have the last word since none of you actually played in any of my games since I stopped playing on the bt server and still think I squeal like a little girl ;)

5. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Seriously people, give it up already.

Not played BF3 in a few weeks now as I've been engrossed with ArmA3, but certainly looking forward to the Beta in just over a weeks time. Going to miss the "exclusive" beta as I'm away, but the open beta should be interesting. Hopefully it will actually give them a good idea as to how heavily their servers are going to be hit come release, never mind the hassle it's going to cause with the Commander App on mobile devices.

I have 4 assignments in BF3 uncompleted, but I doubt I can be arsed to get them to be honest.

6. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

You're squealing now ;)

You need to get over these rejection issues your mother caused.

7. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

i only play for fun because i'm not very good. i wouldn't go as far as saying i'm crap but it's all relative.

also i heard greg squeals like a girl and wears ladies dresses (from dom).

8. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

LIES!

In anycase time for some BF3 BnB style :)

9. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

And to think...We're all adults here....

Apart from Adrock, he has issues...

10. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

Being an adult is like driving. I know how, but i don't have a license because I'm not safe around other people ;)

11. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Hahaha Adrock you crack me up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

12. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

...but men don't grow up, so any benefits are nuetralised.

13. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I don't age I just gain a new level. The grind is terrible and the gains are limited at times.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

14. dave_salmon

dave_salmon What's a Dremel?

Christ alive! This thread not only still exists, but there are still people posting in it (now including me).

You guys know there are other games, don't you? - How much fun can this really be at this stage when most people have 'gone pro' I believe is the correct term?

15. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

The people that still post here play for fun, and whilst some have thousands of hours we do play other games.

16. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

The Humble Bundle got BF3 a lot of new players recently, and yes we do all still play other games :)

17. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

I've only played 410hours, about 0.6 hours a day on average, tried to play TW: Rome 2, but was shocking, did Tomb Raider until I broke the game save by going somewhere I shouldn't have. Played Blacklight: Retribution for a while, that was when I really didn't like suppression. Am now playing BF3 and Planatery Annihilation. Also did you know that BF3 since release has more than double the number of maps since release with expansions?

There has also been a constant tied of console players swayed to PC, to experience the full gamut of BF3 offerings. Also there have been CoD players joining, you can always see those players too, they panic prone - and die :lol:

18. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

looool

19. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

20. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny