So after panicing in the disaster mod section about my plasitkote problems i thought why not get a small project log going (shame i almost finished it now). Basically, i was bored of my plain xbox, and after reading about the web, on various xbox websites, and learning about chipping etc, i fell upon two major ones. Xbox Scene and Xbox Geek. If anyone is in need of video guides on how to rip the Xbox into its component parts, Xbox geek has made some handy videos telling you step by step, how to take it to bits, fit a modchip, and reassemble it. If the videos are down on his website, im hosting a mirror for him Here. So onto the pictures, i was looking for something alittle different to the norm, which is just to chrome the "X" and leave the rest normal, so when i popped off to wilkos to get my suppliers, i noticed the rather nice red can sitting on its own, so got it, and thank god i did, the results look cool. Pictures follow (900x600pixels, 120k each - could take a while). Just needs a quite coat of clear varnish to keep it looking nice, which ill do abit later.