Ok first of all I'm not too sure if this is the right area. Might also fall into general discussion or project logs, moderators are welcomed to move this where ever they wish. The story behind this mod is that a friend of mine wanted a ghetto blaster and had all the parts, but not the time to put it all together. He also had an extra case of cranberry long drinks. Me, on the other hand had all the time in the world, most of the tools and lacked the case of beverages. See where this is going? In short: I got the materials and electronic parts and the drinks and the task of designing and building the case. Actually the only plans I had when I started building it were a couple of lines and measurements on a piece of paper. I just did this model when waiting for the glue to set. The speaker components for this blaster come from a Thomann T-Box PA-speaker. For travel use there's a Sure-electronics board amplifier (not sure of wattage, but definitely high enough) the batteries are some RC-bars and there's also a voltage meter. Based on those, rather vague, plans, I first built a cardboard model to see if all the parts would fit. Anyway also this cardboard model went out the window after I took a look at the plywood sheets I had. In the end I re-designed the whole thing as I went, mainly focusing on minimizing the amount of sawing. Why so? Well, take a guess. The thicknesses of the plywood sheets used are 4, 6 and 8 mm, with the front and rear panel being 8 mm, top and bottom 6 and sides 4 mm. The materials used are way thicker than required, but those were the ones I had. After cutting all the required pieces, it was time to see if they actually fit together and if the parts still fit inside. After making sure it can be done, it was time to start gluing. On the corners I used 15*15 mm rods for support. I might have been able to just glue and screw the plywood sheets together, but was pretty certain there would be crack somewhere. One of the requirements set by the friend was easy access to the internals. That's why I made the rear panel/roof easily removable. There's a strip of window seal that should keep things air tight. And just to shock you awake after all the boring nonsense, here's me in the middle of our chaotic modding shack. Dremel shirt and track suit pants are the fashion style of this autumn. And as always, if you looked, you've got to comment or I'll come into your dreams.