1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Gigabyte Poseidon Chassis

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 11 Jul 2007.

1. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

One thing I'd like to see in these case reviews (at leasst as far as the tool-less drive bays are concerned) is how they handle half length devices (such as a fan-bus or FrontX Port extension which would only use the front 2 screws on a normal case). I've got a Xaser III which has rails which clip to the side of the drive/device and slide into the case to hold it, but these are useless for anything which is shorter than the rail that clips on.

Other than that, a great review.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Providing we can fish out something like that, sure!

3. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Nice idea, I like it.

4. saeghwin

saeghwin New Member

I just bought this case for my new system. I've got a 8800GTX in it and a stock cooler on a C2D E6700. It is absolutely quiet -- almost silent. In fact, it is much quieter than my previous system using a P180, even with the Poseidon's mesh window. I haven't checked temperatures recently, but the outside feels like the inside of a refridgerator!

5. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

What actually happened to the old motherboard? I feel i have missed something :(

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

It just stopped working one day. It's been in and out of so many systems that it finally just died of exhaustion methinks.

Tags: Add Tags