After staring at it for a while, I changed the motherboard mounting a bit. I decided to reduce it's height off the back plates and instead of adding a layer of acrylic to the tray, I just made the tray of acrylic. By switching to just the acrylic for the tray, I reduced some complexity and also made attaching the brackets to the plates a whole lot easier. A 1" rise off the back plates instead of 2". Looks tighter and will help with some things in the future. Next is the GPU. I thought mounting it would be a little tricky, but I turned out to be pretty straight forward. I had been thinking of ways to attach brackets to the backplate, but I didn't really like that idea since it would ruin the backplate for any future use. I've already hacked the I/O bracket on this card to pieces for the last build it was in, I really didn't want to ruin the setup any further. Since the backplate is held on with M3 screws, I decided I could use some M3 standoffs in their place and pretty much treat it like the motherboard, but with the standoffs reversed. Pulled the backplate and added the standoffs. Then I used the backplate for a template for my acrylic GPU tray. Mounted to the GPU. It's got good clearance, so I'm not too worried about any heat build up. And the GPU mounted with the same style of brackets I used on the MB tray. With all the hard work done mounting these two, all that's really left for them is to frost the acrylic for the LED lighting and figure out some way to pretty up the brackets.