1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Girl advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Seeks, 5 Sep 2011.

1. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

@Seeks: Well done...
    Now all that's left is to continue the trend. Don't over-aggro, don't underplay.
    My ex an myself started out like that... somewhere along the line (after the third night of us making out and nothing else) I (stupidly) went: "WTF are we doing?" to which she replied with "Making out".
    Mind... after that, things got a lot more interesting.

Re: Girls met in WOW. A mate of mine (in this country) is getting married to a girl he met through WoW that stays in Sweden. They've been engaged for over a year now, and spend all the money they have on visiting each other...

2. Seeks

Seeks Minimodder

Well I feel I need some clarification as she is off to uni at the end of this week... so timing wise is a bit of a pain.

mvagusta likes this.
  3. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Stop beating around the bush.

Ask if she would like to come around yours, watch a film, cook dinner, watch 8 out of 10 Cats.

Be confident, be witty, get off bit-tech and fecking do something about it.

Jesus, this thread should have finished on the first page.

Or if she's that type of girl, ask her how much.....joking.

4. Xir

Xir Modder

I wouldn't worry.
    Let's just say that 30minutes of kissing is a "Good Sign"TM :thumb:

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Yeah, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about, now just SEAL THE DEAL.

6. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

That just means you need to cement your position. More making out, and some HideTheSaussage, perhaps? :idea:

7. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Congrats mate! Doing the long distance Uni thing is ridiculously tough, and without being disrespectful does she seem like the kind of lass who would cheat if you did make something of it?

8. Seeks

Seeks Minimodder

She seems a very loyal and grounded person so I don't think there is any chance of her cheating. I mean LDRs are not ideal but I'm willing to put the effort in :) as long as she is too :)

So we had the date and it was amazing fun. Just had a really good chat, a bit of teasing some fun and of course a little more making out. Never really discussed what's happening long term, just had fun which I think was most important.

She has delayed going back to uni for me so going to hang out some more on sat. I'm away during the day unfortunatly as would have just loved to go for a walk in the countryside. Help me learn the area too :)

Having fun :D

9. mucgoo

mucgoo Minimodder

Nice one, enjoy it.

Whether you'll survive a long distance relationship when you've barely known her for a month and in short not really had time to cement the relationship will be tough though.

10. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Sounds like you're on to a winner.

I've done LDR with my missus for almost 3 years now (I see her about 6 days in a month!), and it is totally possible. Infact I'm a tad worried about what's going to happen when me move in together! :worried:

Sorry if you've already posted this, but can't be bothered to read the thread, what year of Uni is she in?

11. Seeks

Seeks Minimodder

Final year, so chances are she will be busy. I know LDRs can work, I've seen them work its all about the effort you put in!

12. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

Seeks .. save me reading through this whole bunch of pages... did you get to bone this chick yet?
    Just asking .. lol

13. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Is this still dragging on.....

14. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I'm still waiting for the gratuitous cleavage shot. Grossly disappointed tbh.. ;)