1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Girl coming to stay with me

Discussion in 'General' started by Weekly_Estimate, 3 Oct 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

How much would a full page brofist ad cost?

Because we should totally pool our money.

Overclocking.

Unlike the girl, she was overcocked

2. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

this thread is fun.

and makes me jealous XD

3. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

Well congratulations on having a good night/day of sex. Hope you were careful and had fun.

Also my wife thinks this thread is epically funny, sweet, and pathetic.

lp1988 likes this.
  4. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

24 Hours

She's just left on the train so we'll start when she first arrived,

She arrived on the train at about 12am, My best mate had stayed at mine the night before, so he we went to pick her up, I seen her sitting on the railings, but we had to drive right around the train station to get to her, so sent her a text saying "Keep sitting on them railings, i see you",

When we finally pulled up she didn't notice until i got out, which she hugged me and jumped in the back then we proceeded back to the hotel (was thinking wow she's amazing, and hasn't ran away, great start!)

So as we've got out the car at the back of the hotel, walked in, Introduced her to my parents, (dad had a smirk on his face, meaning something along the lines of get on SON),

At that point we dropped her little bag of belonging off, and jumped in my grandpa's car and right to the uni for "her opening day",

As we we're pulling up, i asked the blue shirted people (uni helpers) If i could come along with her for the day, Which was fine, so we sat though lots of interesting uni lectures, sortta.. Had a few smokes,

Then we asked one blue shirt to show us around the uni, so as we're following her "I'm asking her questions like "who the hells that building named after"?, Then she toke us into the tech computer building which houses around 3000 computers, I seen loads of windows computers and no macs... This tech teacher who ran the area started introducing him self and explaining whats what, I got into a big argument about how overpriced apples were, where then the head of the hole tech compartment, came along and we arguud farther in a nice friendly manner, (Boring both the blue shirt and my girl to death!) so moving on we went explored the uni club exc, and she said its the end of the tour, woo

So finally 4:30pm comes and i say right: your all mine now, i toke her mobile and put it in my pocket, Then we walked back to the hotel, jeewiz

She spoke to my parents for a while, then i showed her the room, We sat down, She was sitting on the sofa arm (quite away, shy i guess?) then promptly moved towards me after awhile,

We listened to some music on itunes, then proceeded to a movie, We've been getting along so well like butter on bread chatting at this time, Then i just moved in for a kiss, and got shy and pulled back, which she seen i was shy, and pulled me back, She wasn't drunk (WOO), as things went on i missed lots of the movie, and then told her, I'm not a virgin anymore, She was surprised and didn't mind!,

Then we went out clubbing (she's never been out before) so i was very protective, and toke along my best m8 incase anything kicked off, It was abit early around 8pm so we've gone to revolutions where they have nice comfy sofa's, and its a bit relaxed, We bought 2 jugs (contains 4 cans) each, and she had a double whiskey on ice (then drank ours), After finishing the jugs, we went to the dance floor and i basically made her come dance with me, and dang she could move... put me to shame,

Then she's gone to the looe, And not came out for about an hour, At this point, I've got her mobile phone, her ID, All her money on me, I'm fully raging thinking some lads grabbed her, I'm running around the club looking for her, not finding her, we've asked around 3 girls to go in and ask for her, I'm going mental at this point thinking what have i done!?, I've walked up to the bouncers and told them, My girl friend went toilet and hasn't came out for a good hour, She suffers fits, They've gone up checked and said no signs of her, A few minutes later as i'm at the front of the club, she walks out and goes I'm sorry i fell asleep in the looe,

I'm trying to calm my self down, and she and my friend insisted they where fit to move on to more clubs, I was so angry, i put her in a cab, and we all went home,

I've thought what the hell and put her to bed, Taken her cloths off, and made a few moves, which deemed successful she was wide awake in no time, Then after a while we went to sleep, I kept waking up going in for more, I think we tried everything!

Then morning came, Did the usual and we went to the union rooms (big weather spoons) for launch, I had salad and she had some lamb stuff, I was on coke she was on orange,

Then we walked around our areas sea front, bought a few cans of pepsi and cherry drink sit on some rocks and just spoke their for a while, Then moving on back thought town popping in a shop to look at games, then back to the hotel,

We started listening to music, chatting, then had one more fling before she was dropped off at the train station, where a nice emotional chat came

Me: Well its been amazing
    her: Thank you so much, your so genius
    me: blushing, don't worrie about it,

Her eyes getting abit wet

Me: No tears
    her: they come later <3

We hugged and kissed then that was it.

Can't give enough props to this girl, she loved our uni and might join our area, We both are so random we got along perfectly, Both played wow, Both liked the same music, movies, books exc,

I just hope to hell that, i'll see her again, And maybe something more long term will happen,
    Apart from the massive lump in my throat atm, It's been amazing,

Photo provided, Afraid i wont post her face without permission, She was reading this thread when i went to the looe, and promptly, came back and went though bits of it with her which made her laugh, She said she might even have to register, "when mean though bits" I do mean only the nicest reply's,
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the Rep!, and its a shame it had to come to a end but it was nice! :thumb:

Last edited: 17 Oct 2010
    maximus09 and mars-bar-man like this.
  6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

+1.

At this time I feel that in my capacity as moderator I need to lay down some rules here.

1. The first rule of this thread is: we don't talk about this thread outside this thread.

2. The second rule of this thread is: We. Don't. Talk. About. This. Thread. Outside. This. Thread.

And Evolutionistic:

A gentleman does not tell; he just wears a knowing smile. :cooldude:

7. Phalanx

Phalanx Needs more dragons and stuff.

Sounds like you went proper overprotective on her at the club mate. Other than that, seemed OK :) I did get really worried when I read that bit about the club. First time, and you let anger control you. Dangerous :)

8. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

That thread, the one about the weather and GOO's new car?...........EPIC!

9. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

:eeek:

10. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

You let her read this thread ??

11. MaverickWill

MaverickWill Dirty CPC Mackem

I'm responsible for that tag too. ;)

AND SHE READ THIS??????

12. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Yeah, that was my reaction. Luckily she took it in good humor. Evolutionistic is a lucky guy. But it is something people want to stay mindful of when posting in this thread. :worried:

13. knuck

knuck Hate your face

OMFG WHAT

This just keeps getting better and better :hehe:

Hi there, girl #4 on bit-tech. Welcome to our community.
    Please save me from this sausage fest

14. Kris

Kris Lord Lolwut

The maiden saved by our knight in shining armor might join our community, rejoice!

15. tristanperry

tristanperry Minimodder

A good update, sounds like you both had fun which is good :rock:

And I echo what other's have said: YOU LET HER READ THIS THREAD? :eeek:

:hehe:

16. Weekly_Estimate

She just sent me a text, She forgot her book!, I think i'll be returning that in person, to make sure theirs no damage made by delivery companys.

The safe was fine, Apart from when i realised i had left the delux in their during -.-

thanks for the kind comments everyone, and no i didn't let her read this thread, she was browsering though it when i came back in from the looe, So we went though 3-4 replies which were all ok, and she laughed about big mike, <3

:)

Xtrafresh likes this.
  17. tristanperry

tristanperry Minimodder

Sounds a very sensible idea :thumb:

18. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

I'm guessing she didn't see any of the ones about wolfbagging or rodeo then? :naughty:

19. Weekly_Estimate

She's smarter then that, I think after reading my first post she realised it was sort of a anonymous bit of fun, Al though serious in parts, :thumb:

20. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

wait, you put her to bed and stripped her then made moves. As much as i think 'get in there my son' i also fear that you may have forced her into something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.