1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Give Me Back My Water Wings

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 22 Dec 2010.

1. hirezo

hirezo steam&BF3: killahlatch

I can see where you're coming from but i totally disagree on when you said
    "Unless you can make a swimming section somehow as action-packed as the rest of the game, make a dip in the ocean impossible."
    I love the fact that in GTA I don't lose my weapons from landing in water any more.
    we all complained about in from GTA3 so much they gave it to us at last in San Andreas, so I'm not complaining as I've got what I want.
    The fact that you can survive in water gives games like GTA4 more freedom as you can drive like a nutter and not worry about a little splash ruining your long police chase.

2. dactone

dactone dact-one

i like swimming in games its relaxing...

3. Casefan

Casefan One Man Army

I know you guys didn't like it in the review, but I enjoyed the swimming in Black Ops.

4. Devilish

Devilish New Member

has no one played Monster Hunter Tri on the wii ? no? well just when you think you have everything under control, it wants you to slay something underwater, and god damn you are by default, so add in even more slow for being underwater and lets speed up the monster, and that equals some VERY intense underwater battles.

5. Bhozar

Bhozar New Member

Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii has some great water levels and insane battles under water. More difficult than the traditional land battles due to the extra movement axis and slightly slower movement until you switch armour to one that helps with swimming speed.

MHT is an example of how underwater should be done, and I cant think of a single game that makes it worth venturing out into water other than MHT.

Tags: Add Tags