1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Giveaway - used Corsair TX750 V2 - GONE - COLLECTED BY BIGC90210!

Discussion in 'General' started by Si_the-dude, 11 Jan 2013.

1. Si_the-dude

Si_the-dude Techaholics Anonymous. 0 days clean

GONE - THANKS GUYS

Evening all!

Apologies if this isn't the right place for this but I've just upgraded my power supply to a 1050 watt modular OCZ number in an effort to sort my current cable management issues out (shamefully, it's just due to laziness!) but also I'm pretty sure that it was asking a bit too much of my TX750 to run a GTX680 SLI setup. I bought the PSU in October 2012 through Amazon and it's in excellent condition. I don't have the original box anymore but I have another box I can use to post it, and I'll even pick up the postage costs. HOWEVER, I do really want this to go to somebody who really needs it and perhaps can't afford to pick one up at the moment. If there's anyone in the UK in the Newcastle or Tyne and Wear area you're welcome to pop in and collect it. Drop me a PM guys if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon

P.S I don't want to give anyone a heart attack with the state of the cable management and general well being of my case. So don't look at the following images if you're easily shocked!!! Trust that it's going to get some serious TLC in the very near future :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Jan 2013
    GeorgeK, bigc90210, Shirty and 2 others like this.
  2. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

repped for awesomeness.

3. Si_the-dude

Thanks dude. Really hoping I can find a good home for it! :thumb:

4. TaRkA DaHl

TaRkA DaHl Modder

Would love one for a new project, but I'm sure others need it more than I would! +rep

5. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

As it would happen the PSU in my sister's PC failed a couple of days ago. She's running a 470 in there (don't ask) so needs something reasonably meaty. She's incredibly skint (unemployed, husband is a gardener), and I'm not really doing much better so I can't help her out.

Will you save this damsel in distress, or will I need to order her one from Scan when the funds become available? I'll happily chuck some cash your way, at least cover postage costs.

Rep of course ;)

6. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

my l4d2 server is on its arse as it keeps cutting out, +rep of bindi to you sir! /grovel

7. Si_the-dude

Hey guys! Thanks for the reps. I'm really sorry Shirty but I had a PM came in from bigc90210 a little while ago which I hadn't noticed. He beat you to it by minutes and he sounds pretty damn desperate. He's not too far away from where I live and he might be able to pick it up. If for whatever reason he can't make it or doesn't need it anymore I'll PM you.

I also have a Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO which I'm going to give away when I can be bothered to create another new thread. Just a heads up! Watch this space!

Have a great weekend guys :D

Teelzebub likes this.
  8. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

gedddiiiiiin! byker grove Cheesecake! haha cheers dude

9. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

No worries dudes!

10. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

I want pics to prove it when it's done.

11. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Ignore

12. Si_the-dude

Aaalright Ferret, I'll see what I can do ;)

13. Si_the-dude

I had a bit of a hard time with the measly length of some of the supplied cables, but overall I'm pleased with the result. It's marginally cleaner and tidier. I'm thinking about picking up some longer PCI-E, ATX and CPU power cables so that I can route them through the back :D

[​IMG]