1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Good Optical TV Speakers For Around £100-150?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JinkzUK, 15 Mar 2007.

1. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Looking to expand the sound on my TV, it's a Sammy HD 32" mofo, what do ya'll suggest?

2. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

3. mushky

mushky gimme snails

I'm guessing surround if you want optical. That's not loads of money so maybe something along the lines of the logitech sets unless you wanted to ***** a bit more cash either now or in the future and do it properly??

Otherwise 150 could get you a simple amp (unless you already have one nearby) and a reasonable pair of speakers, especially if you can do 2nd hand

4. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Logitech Z5400 (last gen model) I've litterally just got mine last night and they sound amazing, even hooked up to the onboard sound. I am using them via optical, got them for £133 delivered, THX certified, 310watts RMS with a sub that could kill a man.

Finding them is bloody difficult these days, pixmania haven't got any more, found these on ebay, brand new.

5. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

6. mushky

mushky gimme snails

nah it works but if you haven't got 30K spare then don't worry about it anyway mate