1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Good places to eat in the Chichester / Horsham area

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 2 Jun 2008.

1. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

In a similar vein to the good places to eat around Cardiff thread, I'm thinking of taking the missus out at the end of the month. Seeing as we both live in backwater villages (within about 10 mins drive of each other), I'm going to say in the Chichester / Horsham area.

Choice of cuisine is pretty varied, we'll both eat any sort of food, although she is a vegetarian, so it would have to be a place in the area. We've already done the Indian in Chichester, so somewhere different to that would be needed. (For the record, it was a very good Indian at that - good service, and excellent food)

One other thing I'll add, decent portion size is a must - I'm not one to pay £60 per person, to be given the equivalent of one chip, a cherry tomato, and a piece of steak, the same size as a gnat's penis, when I order a steak and chips.

Thanks in advance

2. mutznutz

mutznutz Cos Ive got a beard u label me evil

There used to be a really really nice steak place in Chi, my Wife went to uni there

Nice big portions and steak cooked properly (ask for a rare you get rare), well when I was there

Its very near to the railway station and the cinema not sure of the name though apologies :)

Tags: