1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Good Price for a Lachesis and G15?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Digitalize-, 17 May 2009.

1. Digitalize-

Digitalize- What's a Dremel?

Ok, im wanting a Razer Lachesis and a Logitech G15 v2. Currently im using a Logitech Media Keyboard, and a crappy laptop mouse that is see through >.>

Best Price i have found them both for is £108 Shipped, from Play.com, the Individual Parts are a little More Expensive, but Free Shipping evens it out.

Oh, and the Lachesis has to be the Red One.

Cheers for any help.

2. bagman

bagman Minimodder

3. Digitalize-

do those prices include Shippping?

I've already decided on the Lachesis and G15, just looking for the Best Price now, £108 Shipped is the best i could find.

Edit - Think im going to Order the Lachesis from Play.com, and the G15 from Ebuyer tomorrow night, any cheaper would of course be excellent, as i still need a headset...

4. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Logitech has great service. If your keyboard brakes, all they ask is to fax a proof of purchase, and they send you a new retail box with everything. You get to keep your old keyboard.

Frankly, I did this with my Logitech MX Revolution mouse as the reception turn worse, but my VX nano works without problem even from really far distances. They send me a new one retail box with a new charger and everything. I opened the broken one, as the warranty is voided on that one, and fixed my mouse by increase the internal antenna in length, and make sure that the antenna was securely put (I think it got disconnected). And voila, 2 mouses, with their own recharger and everything.

I am always going to stick with them.

5. Digitalize-

So your telling me to Scam Logitech for 2 Keyboards? :L:L

Im not Doubting Logitechs Service, i Just REALLY like the Lachesis.

6. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

No, I am not saying that at all. Fixing my Logitech mouse was actually just luck. i was not expecting to make it work at all. I actually opening to see the inside of a 100$ mouse (and yes it worth 100$.. with its "changeable"-like rechargeable lithium ion battery, from the motor (yes), on the scroll wheel to switch between click mode to free wheel, to the metal scroll wheel to the 4-5 circuit boards. When I saw the antenna cable miss connected (manufacture problem), I reconnected and it worked (and extended... but in reality I don't know if that one did anything).

I was just saying my experience with them.

7. Digitalize-

yeah, i understand that, and was joking.

Besides the Service is probably different in the Uk.

8. terminus

terminus What's a Dremel?

If you are right handed, I highly suggest you get the Deathadder instead. It has been renowned for its review with 9/10-10/10. It has been called one of the best mouses in the world, along with the Logitech G5/G7.

9. Akava

Akava Lurking...

I would recommend it too, its a great mouse, the only issue I can see it that you specified that you wanted the Red Lachesis, and the Death Adder only comes in blue.

10. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

the Roccat Kone is the way to go atm i reckon, £50 and you'll never look back

11. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

G5/G7 are palm gamer's mouse, i lay my hand on it and drag the mouse lazily. very comfy, but not as good control in FPS.

Deathadder on the other hand is claw gamer's mouse, hand is tense, perfect control. very good in FPS but can be tiresome for long uses. (at least for me)

so decide what type of mouse person you are, and then decide on the mouse.

Logitech Media keyboard isn't bad, using it now, apart from the little screen G15 offers, what else is G15 better?

12. Abhorsen

Abhorsen Minimodder

I have a Lachesis, used it for about 2 weeks, couldnt get used to it.

If you are right handed, go for the Deathadder, i have to agree with the others...

13. Digitalize-

I Would go with the Deathadder, but im a Claw Player, and The Red Theme (I did think of an LED Swap, but without finding a guide, im not going to attempt it) and i like the look of the Lachesis, and a friend has the Deathadder, so something a little different would be good.

The Logitech Mediaboard isnt mine, and i dont like the Keystrokes, they are a little soft, compared the G15v2s slightly clicker more responsive feel.

I Was thinking of the Roccat Kone, but i just have this strange love of Razer, as a brand

14. Digitalize-

As an Update, i Ordered a Roccat Kone, Logitech G15v2 and a Roccat Taito, for £110 off Ebuyer, and paid the £6 for it to be here on Wednesday (Got Exams tomorrow and Wednesday, and then none for a week and a half, and next week is holiday) so i have lots of time for it to distract me without it mattering.