1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Grand Theft Auto IV PC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 4 Dec 2008.

1. ry@n

ry@n Well-Known Member

No problem mate, have fun. I racked up 143 hours according to xfire!

2. Hedimitrius

Hedimitrius New Member

GTA 4

I know I'm late but I just bought GTA 4 for pc. Got home, installed, before even playing I did some patch searching and installed a main title patch. Tried to play and as soon as it starts showing the ship, there is some sort of glitch where I actually can only see the ship on some screens, the mouse is lagging behind horribly, as well as gameplay, and I cant see anything a foot past the front of the car. I've spent a lot of time looking for a general fix, and found a "stability" patch, but it made no difference. Running 800x600 with all settings on low. My computer:

Intel duo core 3.0g
    500g hd
    2g memory
    512m xforce vid card

If anyone knows of a possible cause, or even better a fix to these issues, please respond at your convenience. Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

:wallbash:

3. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

'512MB xforce vid card' can cover a heck of a lot of possibilities from something like a low-end series 6 card to a GTS250. Some more detail is needed there. The nVidia driver panel should tell you exactly what model card you're using.

Other than that, try updating your graphics drivers... or if you're using the latest ones, try a slightly older set.

4. Nenad96

Nenad96 New Member

Easy way to play gta 4 and eflc.on poor pc

u just have to download commandline,and ectract to roct...gta 4,and u will play it on high.that is a good hack.and download gb3.for boost your pc.my name is nenad96