1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quuwahi, 30 Oct 2012.

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Keeping busy in GTA

[​IMG]

Not forgetting the selfie

[​IMG]

Go CHOP

[​IMG]

Last edited: 27 Apr 2015
  2. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Sadly I'm seeing more and more players rolling the Utility Vest/Armoured Helmet combo that means you are straight up impossible to kill. The helmet reduces headshot damage down to normal levels, and the vest, while it stops you sprinting, halves all incoming damage to everything but the face, so gunning those players down with bullets is almost impossible, and explosives are expensive.

That said, I did pull an absolute dick move on one of them earlier, since if you use the jerry can: You can light it on fire with car exhausts and it doesn't count as your act of destruction. I may or may not have kept blowing up his car the second he got it replaced at the Insurers.

3. legoman

legoman breaker of things

You sir, have style. I noticed a few last night i came to the decision a massive imput of kinetic energy solves the body armour issue (run them over) Or as we did the other night smash into their chopper till it falls out the sky.

Ill be on later tonight to earn me some monies.

4. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Smashing helicopters did work quite well. Though I was a bit sad that a military chinhook seems to be less resilient than the normal chopper.

5. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I think that's to make up for the fact the normal chopper is super-easy to take down with small arms fire; since the tail rotor can be wiped out in under 1 assault rifle magazine. Whereas the Chinook doesn't have that weakness to small arms, so it's a touch weaker as an offset.

6. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I thought the utility vest only has any effect during heists. You do get 20 extra HP every 20 levels though, not sure if that applies during free roam or even in pvp.

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i dont care about how much cars cost to replace, most of them are pleb cars. i just spend over 1 million on buying the Zentorno and all mods.

8. Deders

Deders Modder

Be careful you don't lose it, I stupidly parked mine near a tour bus and went on the tour. It was nowhere to be seen when I got back. I had presumed it would turn up in one of the garages or I'd be able to buy it back from impound but alas it was no more.

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I'm on lates all week, But i'll be around to play Sunday, And i have a headset, so i can actually chat now.

Sam

10. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

did you not have it insured and lost prevention covered?

11. legoman

More low flying cargo planes in silly spaces? I remember when we were messing around in the choppers an you turned up swooping tight round a hanger basically on the floor.

12. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

And i remember someone shot me down....:duh: But it was an awesome entrance on my behalf :thumb:

Sam

13. legoman

Wasnt me haha, I should be on for a bit tonight got many pieces of wood surrounding my house to paint.

14. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Just had my account hacked.

Language changed to Russian, all crews quit and joined "OMOH Russia Killer", friendslist cleared, etc.
    Also apparently had my account and a platform account linked "Rafail Chibutkin".

15. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

im afraid to say its gone for good.
    R* will not help you get it back, thats not to say you shouldnt try.
    UK Support Phone 08701 200060

Im changing my password >_>

Last edited: 29 Apr 2015
  16. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Kind of surprised they've not offered two factor authentication yet.

Every other online service seems to these days

17. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Nah, they've disabled email changing for the time being (why they have it in the first place is beyond me) so I got my account back myself 5mins after it was hacked.

R* WAS hacked and they refuse to admit it, blaming everyone but themselves (How else do unique passwords get hacked if it wasnt a breach on their end).
    I myself was using a unique PW for socialclub, only ever logged in on their website with it, and only downloaded the game from them. so the BS they spout about compromised 3rd party logins or game clients that were dl'd from elsewhere is just that... Bull dung.

And then you get the fact that they ****ING STORE EMAIL / PASSWORD DATA AS PLAINTEXT
    [​IMG]

18. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Password changed.... just in case! No sign of being hacked here.

19. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Right, finished the main story and assassination missions. 1.3 billion for each characters :D Just going around buying all the properties in my new helicopter.

Tried GTA Online for a bit, anyone know what's the point of having cash in one's pocket? is there any reason not to deposit via internet at the earliest opportunity?

20. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Buying snacks for health top ups comes from pocket cash I think.
    Everything else (cars, houses, guns) comes out of your bank cash.

So in short, no. Bank it all.