1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Gratitude for BitTech

Discussion in 'General' started by goldstar0011, 4 Dec 2020.

1. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

WOW ! Mutual appreciation society LOL

It's normally OK here as long as somebody lets the DevDoge out every so often. He tends to start breaking things when not getting his exercise.

adidan, ElThomsono and MLyons like this.
  2. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

I've a lot of love for Bit.

Admittedly I'm not really in the PC game these days, I work in tech and have little time for it outside of that, but I enjoy the company and the odd project log really hits the spot.

Mostly, I enjoy the serious chat and daft nonsense found elsewhere. Been good to see a few of the old faces crop back up recently, yodasarmpit has come out of the woodwork for example and some other names with a join date before mine.

Mostly it's a place where I find a difference of opinion and stimulating conversation, no-one likes an echo chamber and it's good to see some off topic chat.

Merry Christmas one and all, and here's hoping 2021 is as interesting without being as downright awful :hehe:

Arboreal, adidan and goldstar0011 like this.
  3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Sorry, I’m always late to the party...

I’ve always had a love hate relationship with Bit-Tech, I joined In 2009 during my A levels, in 2011 I went through a bit of a rough spell that resulted in a mirage of rant threads, ruining posts and general self sabotage and dismay. I’m tagged at the bottom of the ruining thread as “all about deadp1xels” for the simple reason I’d vent utter crap on the daily for months on end. It hurt me deeply at the time but I now only see it as a reminder of how far I’ve come.

I left in 2013 for a period to address issues I had and returned a year or so later lurking up until a few years back when I actively returned, I don’t really game anymore, I had a very brief modding career but the community has always been great. People come and go but I always feel strangely at home.

4. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

I love how a extemely drunken post off affection has become just a bit more for everyone to share.

Secret Santa has provided me a number for alcoholic drinks so there's a good chance of more Xmas period

bawjaws, MLyons and adidan like this.