1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Grrr desgining is hard

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Spoonhead, 15 Jun 2006.

1. Spoonhead

Spoonhead What's a Dremel?

Hey guys. I'm desgin a case mod and i am stuck 4 ideas. I would love any input on what i have so far. The theme is nucler power

[​IMG]
    Thanks

2. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

oooh I like it, always wanted to do a case mod like this but im too skint :p got a motorbike to pay for plus im building a guitar from scratch! My advice to you is just brainstorm some ideas, and write down where you want to go with this project. Note down materials, construction methods etc get an idea of what you want to accomplish and how your going to go about it. And look for inspiration! One of my favourite nuclear case mods is this one

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2005/05/04/wcg2005_casemod/7.html

Plenty of radioactive green with that danger tape stuff, I like the overall industrial look too. Find a few mods that you like and build on the ideas they've used which you lthink look good. Good luck! :dremel:

3. Queight

Queight What's a Dremel?

ChromeX: To be exact, this is Biohazard mod ;)

Spoonhead: I like it. Will case be from scratch? One advice - no window and be careful with light count. :)