1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows [GSV] AAO are recruiting

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Beta, 14 May 2003.

1. Beta

Beta New Member

We all know that the clan side of AAO has been slow or nothing at all....until now

GSV-AAO are making a move, signing up for one, possibly two dedicated new servers (1 defo public) and getting on the leagues, friendlies, tournament rotas. We've played public servers enough and have enough teamwork to take it a step further.

Due to this, we are open to new recruits. GSV is originally a CS clan (and still is) but has since branched off into UT2k3 and now AAO. It's a bit of a 'community' like clan tho all three sections are fully independent.

If you are interested in joining drop an email to aaorecruit@gsvclan.co.uk. All we look for is a committed and friendly person. Use of IRC is VITAL to the clan but we can help you set this up if you want. This is our home where we have a laugh all too often hehe

It's a quality clan to be in, so drop us an email whilst we have enough available spaces - don't worry if you don't think you're amazing at AAO, if you fit in and show up on IRC, we'll help you improve!!

2. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

AAO???

GSV???

:worried:

3. Beta

Beta New Member

AAO - Americas Army Operations

GSV - Clan

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Ooooh i play AA - 'tis pretty good. I'm not very good at it tho :p I'm a CSer thru an thru!

5. Beta

Beta New Member

Doesn't matter if your not great, if ya fancy having a go, drop us a mail, you can always try and hone those skills.

GSV also has a massive CS scene with servers etc, if you don't get on with AAO, there is always cs, don't think they are recruiting though at the moment.

6. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I'm in a CS clan m8 :p Kensai

"unicon.kensai // donguri"

Recently ranked 16th in the UK \o/

7. RTT

RTT #parp

I play CS with the GSV CS squad and they're nice chaps :cooldude:

8. Beta

Beta New Member

My bad acron, well if ya fancy a pop at AAO, fire off an email

9. zackerouac

zackerouac bring it

i might drop you a line beta :D

10. Beta

Beta New Member

Looks like we have had a mishap with our mail server and its lost any mails that may have been sent to the above address. :rolleyes:

If you sent any, could you please re-send your mail to gsv.beta@ntlworld.com.

Sorry for that.

Tags: