1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware GT Omega Racing Simulator Pro Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 1 Oct 2011.

1. bodkin

bodkin Overheating

I understand that you should not have to search for an online manual, but thats certainly the first thing I would do with something like this. I might just be an idiot, but the quality of content has been on a downward march since the cpc merger and these one page reviews we have started getting are just poor.

Why are reviews most sites would take at least 3-4 pages over being condensed to fairly passable overviews?

2. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

GTOmega has been in touch with that link - we'll look at what's on there and update this review as necessary.

However, I should point out that we did search the site for a better construction guide than the one provided in the box when testing this chair and failed to find the link to the extended user manual. If you can spot it on http://www.gtomegaracing.com/index.html please let us know.

3. We.are1

We.are1 New Member

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:duh: To be fair the thing should come with good instructions in the box so not a fail review more like fail package :) like it's gonna bump the budget much by making a good short manual thrown in the box, why do manufacturers do rush jobs like this, doesn't make sense :confused:.

I've always fancied making a nice driving rig but just don't have the space or spare gaming pc for one, I'd have to throw my bed out to have one, hmmm a bed that tansforms into a racing rig :lol: maybe not :D I'll have to make do with a gaming pad until I can afford a nice big place with a dedicated games room :rock:.

GaryP likes this.
  5. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

Update: Since publishing this review, GTOmega has been in touch to discuss our findings. We’ve preserved the original review, below, to avoid confusion and added the information from this discussion on a new page 2, which also has a revised score.

6. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Not including the new manual in the box? Massive fail, when you've gone to all the trouble of making a new one.

Tags: Add Tags