1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 2 Oct 2010.

1. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

2. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Member

The only real surprise here is that it took you two whole pages to review this.

3. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Here's a track listing, by the way:
    You can also import 39 songs from GH:Metallica. Soundgarden's Telephantasm is available as DLC (I hope you can get Black Hole Sun without having to buy the whole thing).

In my opinion, it's not a bad set list, but I'll be waiting until I can pick it up for ~£25. There are a few weird choices, and a few tracks I would have substituted instead.

4. justicefornone

justicefornone New Member

Must admit I have REALLY enjoyed playing it, but then I am a huge Rush fan so the whole 2112 think was the utterly incredible! Really enjoyed the stage-setting on Boeh Rap too! REALLY cool background stuff, just lucky I can watch whats happening behind the 'board and play the notes I guess heh!

Was impressed to see a lot more Metal on it too! Oh and I like the new guitar... Okay, will shush now!

5. battles_atlas

battles_atlas New Member

I wish they'd stop dicking around with 'new' games, and just focus on releasing as many songs as possible for reasonably priced DLC. That's all anyone wants, but clearly until people stop being suckered into buying a whole game, its more profitable to do it this way.

I've got World Tour on the Wii, and even the online shop has a pretty limited choice. Someone at Activision needs to read The Long Tail

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Loathing 2112? Blasphemy

7. [WP@]WOLVERINE

[WP@]WOLVERINE New Member

i love guitar hero but as has been said before i DONT need more games i need more DLC who cares if the graphics changes? What i want is more metal !! Ive got this game and i do like alot of the songs but for me the real party will come with Rockband 3, finally 6 strings and real playing so that my 20+ years of actually playing a real guitar can come to use :)

8. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

9. CowBlazed

CowBlazed New Member

Only real changes I've noticed is the strummable purple bass notes, x36 multipliers and unlimited stars.

Tags: Add Tags