1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Half life 2 teaser!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 8-BALL, 16 May 2003.

1. :Galokin:

:Galokin: Guest

ok cheers sc00by, downloading now but at a slow 15k so ill report back in an hour when i finally watch it.

2. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Damn only 869k a sec here :lol: took about 2 mins.

3. bHawk

bHawk What's a Dremel?

I just saw the gamespy trailer and OH.... MY..... GOD!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: It looked way too cool. I just cant ****ing wait!! However, i would rather wait a few months and see a rock solid game than have valve try to release something not totally done... that would piss me off to no end! What i mean is, they better fix things like these

Dont get me wrong, i dont expect it to be the next graphical marvel, ill let Id handle that, but id really like to see those little bugs be polished off. Btw, while im on the topic, how do you guys think hl2 will compare to D3 graphics? Doom 3 may have some wicked, next-gen lighting effects, but i havent seen any pixel-shaders like the hl2 demo videos... oh well, either way ill have to upgrade my pc to play 'em.

4. batsman

batsman the quiet one

watched em all now and

wow
    :jawdrop:

the effects of the water and physics are pretty special, only thing that doesn't look that good is the muzzel flash from guns bit rough round edges but otherwise its amazzing

would recomend getting the 600Mb file as the quality is Much better than the divx ones, but thanks for the divx tasters boys

5. batsman

batsman the quiet one

oh for the 600Mb one there are quite a few mirrors now, i used get right and it found them ok, as fileplanet can be poor unless you have a pay account (waste of money i think):worried:

6. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

@batsman - any chance you could post links to some of the mirrors you mentioned ?

:D

7. quack

quack Minimodder

8. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

many thanks quack!

9. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

10. Fowler

Fowler mmm Cosworth

anyone got any links to .mov trailers, cos were at college and we cant download .zip files, and we cant play quicktime viedos.

the only thing we can download is .mov files, but we have a 2mb line so its not a problem, we can just hog the bandwidth :p

:naughty:

11. eaterofpies

eaterofpies What's a Dremel?

i want this game . . . i need this game . . . but im gonna need some new hardware to run it :(
    and whats the deal with the story line? is it gonna be a continuation of the original (which didnt really have a lot of story line but rocked none the less)

12. quack

quack Minimodder

The first had a lot of story line actually :p The second follows on from the first, it assumes that you chose to go with G-Man. AFAIK Xen won't have anything to do with the plot in HL2, but aliens have invaded it seems.

13. batsman

batsman the quiet one

from what i have read the aliens have invaded from zen, but this time its a full scale invassion, not probes like in first one.

didn't you have to go with g man though in end from what i remember if you didn't you ended up being transported into level full of monsters and no hope of killing them

14. Tim S

Tim S OG

That looks pretty good :D

15. jethro

jethro Modthusiast

0wnage
    :jawdrop:

need :wallbash: :wallbash:

16. bushd

bushd What's a Dremel?

I think it is time for a video card update: 9700pro, here we come.

Tags: