1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Halo 4 announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Jun 2011.

1. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

HAHAHA Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy. Fantastic. Finish the fight indeed. Also Halo 1 remake is too soon, not enough of a leap between xbox and xbox 360, they should have waited (or not bothered). I hope it sells like ****.

2. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Multimodder

halo 1 remake too soon? maybe but then it is the 10yr anniversary this year and as for people slagging halo fans off? so what, i game on the pc, i like BC2 and hate cod and other such titles and i also love halo but i dont come on here saying cod is s**t, halo this that and the other, if you dont like it then fair enough, i respect that as im sure a lot of others do but at least have the decency to respect the fact that not everyone likes the same game, hardly makes us F***ing retarded kids now does it

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Agreed, the story behind the game is awesome, the books are great. I haven't even played any of the games on the Xbox but did enjoy the original PC game. Great shame only Halo 2 made it to the PC.

4. Xir

Xir Modder

Halo wasn't bad, but in the end it got a lot of:
    fight your way through ten rooms then,
    fight your way back through the same ten rooms...

and so on and so on

5. alpaca

alpaca llama eats dremel

I really liked HALO. to be honest, that was the first decent first person shooter on the PC i played. (it was out when i was twelve-thirteen). the second was kinda a letdown to me.

Also, there is this part you are progressing trough some string of rooms and the wind is howling whole the time. At the time i tought it was a boss-monster howling and well, i was scared.

6. alpaca

alpaca llama eats dremel

EDIT: apparently i hit quote instead of 'edit' and didn't realize. please remove.

Tags: Add Tags