1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Halo 4- Game Nights, Planning

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by samkiller42, 6 Jun 2012.

1. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Online, and Party is started, Will be bashing around in GTA 4 for a little while.

Sam

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Are there gonna be some games tomorrow?
    I would love to start plaing some multiplayer, adding my gamertag into the hat: atanum141

3. samkiller42

Yeah, will setting up again this evening, Not many people showed up, so i ended up playing Spartan Ops co-op.

So again, will be on sometime around 7:30.

Sam

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I've been sick with the flu all week, so I've been coming home from work and going straight to bed, and as a result, I completely forgot about these game nights. I was playing Reach for a while last night though, so if I'm capable of staying upright long enough to play, I'll join in this evening. Don't expect great things though, at this point I've completely given up on H4 MP and gone back to enjoying Reach for now. I haven't even finished the H4 campaign yet, that's how uninterested in it I've become :rolleyes:

So, hopefully see you all at about 7 this evening.

5. samkiller42

Don't worry Uni, i've practically lost my voice during this weekend, I'm almost silent currently.

Sam

6. Unicorn

My friend Oasis and I are on at the moment, getting warmed up to H4 again. We've been playing Reach since getting fed up with H4 a couple of weeks ago - he gave it more of a chance than I did, but has sadly come to the same conclusion that I did; It's not Halo.

Last edited: 25 Nov 2012
  7. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

I will be on I abit, dinner is currently on the table. Will get on asap.

8. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I'm on as well, not playing too brilliantly (not that I'm that good a player anyway) though as I sliced through my left trigger finger earlier.

9. Unicorn

Neither am I, but then I do pretty much hate everything about the multiplayer in this game -.-

10. samkiller42

Shall be on shortly, Was just watching the F1.

Sam

11. Unicorn

I recorded the F1 because I knew that I was going to fall asleep for most of it, which I did :p

12. samkiller42

Some good games this evening, shame we didn't get as many players as we would have liked, but looks like it 'could' work for the future.

Sam

13. Unicorn

Yes we had some good games tonight, thankfully I got my hands on the sniper rifle at the start of a few games and was able to pick up momentum, although I have to say, we seemed to be playing against some pretty superbadkids at times :lol:

I still hate Halo 4 LoL. Seriously, when is the first Title Update coming? Not anywhere near soon enough! As well as I was playing in the games we won, I'm still of the opinion that it sucks. If I didn't have Reach to play at the moment, I'd be cancelling my XBL subscription, because I definitely won't be getting much use out of it playing 4 :rolleyes:

One more thing;

Hey guys, guys... Hey, you guys, check this out, I have an idea. Listen, it's really cool... Gather round;

LET'S ONLY VOTE FOR RAGNAROK AND EXILE ALL THE FREAKING TIME, SOUND GOOD?!?

Seriously though, if I have to play either of those maps more than 3 times in an evening again, I might lose my mind ._.

A pretty good thread on the shortcomings of Halo 4 multiplayer can be found here on Waypoint. What do you think? Will the 6 month mark and first title update solve all that ails it?

Last edited: 26 Nov 2012
  14. Unicorn

Bump!

It's September 2013, and we're fast approaching the +12 month mark for Halo 4. The disc hasn't been in my console since about December of last year, I still haven't haven't finished the campaign and with the recent disappointing news about Xbox One combined with my return to Battlefield on the PC, it looks pretty unlikely that I will be buying or playing 343's next Halo installment.

So, is anyone (other than Sam!) still playing this?

15. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

I would but I don't have it. Would consider buying though - is it worth it?

16. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I still have my copy, I haven't played it much since completing the campaign with Mike and Sam though (although I got to admit I did enjoy the Spartan ops campaigns).

17. Unicorn

If you're a Halo multiplayer fan i.e. Halo 2, 3, Reach, then no :(