1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Halo: Master Chief MJOLNIR Suit

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bluebark, 19 Feb 2004.

1. Bluebark

Bluebark What's a Dremel?

Looks like I will have to wait to spend my money...legal crap need to be delt with. Sure hope it's worked out before Halloween…more info here.

2. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

****, that has to be the sweetest looking kit I have ever seen. I wonder if they make one my size (really small, bout frodo baggins sized master chief, lol )

3. Bluebark

You can get just the panels…unpainted :naughty: …with no suit and do it yourself (mod it!!). That’s what I’m going to do…whenever they get the legal stuff done. Can you imagine walking into the next LAN wearing this suit?

4. 1st time modder

1st time modder What's a Dremel?

it probably costs a couple hundred dollars, about 700 i think, such as waste of money for basically PVC armor :duh:

5. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

I just emialed them...I want the deepeyes armour w/ rifle I love that movie one of my favorites.

I am also the biggest final fantsty fan ever; I have every game in both english, japanese, and french in a couple of cases. Every game for every system, even the limited edition unreleased japanese version of FF4.

6. Bluebark

The last info I got on price was not a couple hundred...it was a couple thousand. $3,500 for a complete set.

Deep Eyes is pretty cool also...Jesse, let me know how these guys are to work with.

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

The Deep Eyes suit looks much better than the Halo suit - thouhg both are totally brilliant :D Bit painful on the wallet though :eeek:

8. hypocrisy86

hypocrisy86 Banned

Looks fake to me...

9. K

K 528491

Eh?

Saw this in Edge this month. Didn't wanna check the site cause I'd be too tempted to blow my savings.

10. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

Link down for anyone else...Im curious to see some pictures...

Tags: