1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows halo2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chunkylover, 6 Oct 2005.

1. chunkylover

chunkylover What's a Dremel?

is halo 2 coming to pc because im dying to play but i dont like playing iton xbox plz tell me and put me outa my misery

2. Springs

Springs Boing boing

i dont believe so... as far as i am aware its xbox or xbox...

3. chunkylover

thats a shame, is it ok to talk about emulators in here if so are there any xbox emulators out there, but i do know that its problem the fact that a dvd-rom drive in a pc wont read xbox discs but what if you were to place th dvd-rom from the xbox into the pc will it read it then,probably sounds like a daft question.

4. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

MS could make big money putting Halo 2 on the PC, it is a great game, but I really hate the Xbox. A real shame really as Halo was a huge sucess on the PC.

5. chunkylover

i agree ms could make millions i still play halo to this day on pc and absoloutly love it maybe someone can come up with an xbox emulator for pc

6. Springs

Springs Boing boing

doubtfull... they aint easy to make... very complex... some have been around for years and cany play full games...

7. MrWillyWonka

I know conversions can be hard, but Halo 2 runs on the same engine as Halo, so I don't see a reason why MS can't do that again!

8. cereal_killer

cereal_killer What's a Dremel?

Bungie keeps saying that there are no plans for halo 2 to come on pc
    i am really hoping they do so soon because i played halo on pc and loved most of it (the repetive levels were annoying after a while). I am sure MS is well aware that they can make alot of money if they release it for pc, but they may be holding it back for when halo 3 is ready to release for xbox 360. because they may be of the opinion that since halo 3 around the bend pc gamers may buy an xbox 360 and halo3, making ms more money.
    But thats just my opinion.

9. MrWillyWonka

Quite true I think. I have been doing some research and tbh it looks quite doubtful that Halo 2 is coming out, however a lot of people do believe it will come out when Halo 3 comes out on 360. So we might see Halo 2 on the PC within the next year, if not, sooner as 360 comes out in a few weeks.

Tags: