1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage HDD Prices

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Behemoth, 21 Oct 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mecblade

mecblade 14 year old Technophile

I think the members who encourage new members to take advantage of the SCAN offer do it in the mindset that the new members would also contribute positively in the forum and help out. The more helpful members, the better :D

2. Xir

Xir Well-Known Member

Why? for truthfully telling us he was lured into our den by scan's free shipping offer? Which he's used to buy things from Scan (which is the entire purpose of it)? That's why the offer is there in the first place, no?
    His theories on where what price comes to be may or may not be right, but he can darn well say so.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I mean, really guys, get a grip.

Yeoo: A little too much on the abusive side of things here, even if A_L has been baiting you in this thread for a week. Have a week's holiday. :)

Another_Level: Quite honestly I'm impressed with your trolling capacity. Anyone with some information (be it first, second or n{param} hand has been completely ignored, belittled and generally pawned off as lies. Short of a scan of a confidential document would you accept any info on price rises from manufacturers? I doubt it.

For persistent, consistent, pitiful trolling we'll say goodbye to you I think. You've made no worthwhile contribution to this forum except to wind up everyone else, and I can't see that changing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.