1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Hellgate London Demo out

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WILD9, 19 Oct 2007.

1. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

Just spotted the Hellgate London demo out on Gamershell Its 1.46GB, came out yesterday apparently:thumb:

2. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

I'm downloading it now. Yesterday I got an email inviting me to the MP beta so I'm also playing that. I like it a lot so far. It's a helluva lot better than Tabula Rasa.

3. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

Yeah I got a Beta invite yesterday, its what made me look guess it was a pretty big rollout of beta invites. Ive not finished downloading it yet but its nearly there, does the beta carry the story elements from the full game or will I miss out on the story side of things if I dont try the single player demo?

4. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

The quests are all the same, if that's what you mean. It's basically the same thing, only you're alone in the world.

5. AngelOfRage

AngelOfRage Minimodder

I got this from a guy at work, it installed and defaulted all the video settings to high, which was a nice surprise.

I started as the Blademaster and didn't find it much fun, but as soon as i switched to Marksman (or Markswoman) and equiped some dual pistols it turned out to be quite fun, running round blasting zombies.

I'm considering buying the full game when it's out, my only concern is i'd get bored quickly if the zones stay the same.
    I put my long playtime on WoW down to the fact that you go through a vast amount of different zones, with different places to explore, infact there are still parts of the world i've not fully explored 2 years on. So even if the quests get repetative, i'll be doing them in different surroundings to when i started the game.

Suppose i'll just have to wait and see.

6. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

It won't start for me with a warning message popping up telling me I ain't metting minimum specs. A virtual address problem it seems. There might be a fix for it on the MS page but genuine detection crap seems to be screwed. :eyebrow:

//edit: Update is installing, maybe I can play it soon?

Oh, and I found something pretty interesting in a forum:

http://www.cynamite.de/foren/cynamite/showthread.php?t=26778

It's German but you may want to read that EULA part... shocking, to say the least.

7. Guest-17499

Guest-17499 Guest

sticking with ut3 atm, ill have to have a look at this later

8. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

I'll certainly buy this as well. It would be nice if they offered it via Steam for convenience in consolidation.

Tags: