1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Hello Rioters...

Discussion in 'General' started by Margo Baggins, 11 Aug 2011.

1. specofdust

specofdust Banned

My bold. Objecting to being called ignorant for not knowing the meaning of a word is pretty hilarious.

2. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

o=w=n=e=d

3. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

Being ignorant and being ignorant of something are two comlpetely different things

4. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

FTFY

In this instance however the word ignorant was correctly applied ( being ignorant of the actual existence of a word ).

5. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Interesting.

Apparently calling you charming was somehow objecting to it. Had I said "I'm not ignorant" then perhaps I could understand, but I.. I must confess, I don't get it.

6. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

Wow I had to go back 8 pages to see where the whole animal ethics argument started. Thread = derailed. :D

Last edited: 23 Aug 2011
  7. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

I find it funny how activists ( or morons as they are more commonly referred to ) would happily try to blow up people who are trying to find cures for illnesses & generally better humanity, for the sake of some hamster or rabbit that was bred for the explicit purpose of being tested on. The needs of the many & all that jazz, you know?

I admire your passion but it is sorely misplaced & misguided- ultimately there are far more animals suffering needlessly who aren't being experimented on, what about helping them? What about the people dying of an illness that could be cured or treated- amazing how quickly people suddenly abandon their principles when a friend or relative develops such an illness.

Even more ultimately, every living thing on this planet will die eventually, die out even with or without mankind's help or intervention- makes you wonder if your actions are all in-vane in the long run..