1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals !Help! Anyone with knowledge of Develop Ineo printers?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Simon bridgeford, 3 Dec 2012.

1. Simon bridgeford

Simon bridgeford i'm a pc

I upgraded a small network to windows 8 over the weekend, after doing 2 of the computer I was able to connect to the printer automatically download the drivers and print using windows control panel, once I upgraded the other 2 computers to windows 8 I lost the functionality to find the printer and the ones with it installed were unable to print.

My guess was that it was installed on one of the last 2 computers and removing the driver from it stopped it from working.

I have been in contact with Develop who say there are no windows 8 drivers available and windows 7 dont work... i am pretty confident this is nonsense as I printed a test page from a windows 8 computer.

I searched the Develop website for a driver/install package but I could only find the files used for an installation via device manager.

The printer in question is a Develop Ineo+ 251 network printer.

Anyone got any suggestions to get it working?

2. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

My suggestion is your share it from their server, or a central machine
    download the 32 -bit and 64-bit for server 2008 as that is the closest you will get to windows 7/8 driver.
    Create the printer and share it from the server
    add the additional drivers for both 32-bit and 64-bit and map it on all machines.

3. Simon bridgeford

Simon bridgeford i'm a pc

I will give that a bash, cheers