1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Help... Bad Company 2 problem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by hirezo, 7 Aug 2010.

1. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

hi guys, i think it may just be me..

i have bfbc2 which i bought through steam and for some reason my add a friend feature just does not work. no matter how many times i try..

please help its ruining the game for me :(

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

you add friends, they accept, then you both will appear on the list.

3. Siberdine

Siberdine Safety Not Guaranteed.

I had this problem before, but not on the Steam version. I tried to accept a friend's invitations after receiving a friend invitation, but it never seemed to work. We gave up after a while, and a few days after, it just started working.

If you looked it up on Google many people say there's not much you can do to fix it, but luckily my friends list began working properly.

P.S. If it still doesn't work, you could just find some servers which both of you like and add them as favourites. It'll be easier to join games that way.

4. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

tried many times and failed....it does not work. if it did i wouldnt waste my time making a thread about it

5. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

aaah ok, so im probably buggered for a long while till they patch it lol. damn, i guess i ll have to wait. i hate going into servers where people refuse to play as a team, it ruins the whole point of the game. what really winds me up most is when people make a squad and lock the group. spawning at base makes it a long trek back to the action

6. Nivek

Nivek What's a Dremel?

I've found that the friends list is rather screwed up, with a max of about 8 people you can have on it as the scrolling part is broken. I've had invites that have appeared instantly and ones that have taken an age to appear. The only thing I can suggest is trying again!

7. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

sorry, i was just being pedantic.

the scrolling is indeed screwed up, so might as well have less friends. i have over 10, and i cannot get to my earliest added friend (the "Pigeon", you know who you are :p who doesn't play as much anymore :( )

seen you added me to your steam, hit me up when you want to play BFBC2 :)

8. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

lol tried to add the same friend numerous times, its a shame he doesnt have the steam version too couldve just added him to my steam list :s

9. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

lol its cool. yep i did! i will give you a game sometime soon :D