1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me setup a potition to get the parents of this child Hung.

Discussion in 'General' started by cerbrus2, 18 Apr 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

This thread made me chuckle.

[Serious hat]
    As parent of an infant and owner of three sharp clawed cats, I am well aware that despite my best efforts my daughter will eventually be scratched. I'm sure I was cat scratched as an infant too. I won't put the clip on YT but I will be able to see it for what it is - an essential learning experience.
    [/Serious hat]

You may now continue ribbing the OP for his Daily Mail indignation and weak grammar.

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

3. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

You're ( OP ) overlooking the fact this video is 6 months old and has already been posted ( in edited down form ) several times; if you think this is appalling, you're sure as heck not ready for the internet yet..

..suggest you head over to theync.com if you really want to see something worth raging at. :rolleyes:

4. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

The child doesn't scream, at all, ever. He whinges more than anything, probably down to shock at his actions having repercussions. He's clearly not in (much) pain otherwise he would scream and more than likely run away from the cat in fear not go back for more. You have clearly never heard a toddler scream when actually in pain.

The fight is clearly not staged, there was more than likely a shed load of rough handling of the cat by the boy, parents told him to stop otherwise he'd get hurt, he didn't listen and the video shows him learning a lesson. Had the cat had its claws out properly and actually wanted to hurt him, there would have been blood, a fair amount of it.

I'd like to also point outthat when the cat tries to leave and comes back/is put back, someone says "just leave him" in what I can only describe as a parent watching a child about to learn why they said no type of voice. This also indicates someone else (the Father I presume) was about to split it up. Hardly deserving a hanging.

Oh and I have two young kids, and did have two cats. I let similar things happen a few times when my warnings went unheeded. Do I deserve to be hanged?

5. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Closing upon request. User account also locked on request.

Last edited: 19 Apr 2012
  6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

A little observation to members. Incitement of violence against a person is, like, illegal and certainly not permitted on this forum. Future posts petitioning for physical violence will be canned and the poster will get a month's suspension to cool off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.