1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Help meee to help j00 :P watercooling style

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by olv, 26 Sep 2002.

1. olv

olv he's so bright

Weeeeee my first post! how exciting :D

Basically i am soon going to be investing in the joys of watercooling and i'm not really sure where to start, i've read a lot of articles and reviews on the topic and i have a sufficient understanding of the components and workings of a water cooling system but when it comes to trying to select parts i'm stuck.

I'm aiming for stylish, silent and compact rather than ultimate performance. The problem i have with most cooling blocks is they are ugly and from what i've seen the nicest parts come from germany which i don't really wanna have to do cos i will end up ordering an elephant and 12 pens :rolleyes:

I love the simplicity of Koolvins system and i'm after something similar to that

any help u can give me would be much appreciated thx :)

2. Risky

Risky Modder

3. TiTch

TiTch h2o cooled

Also up your neck of the woods is Jess at www.overclockedpc.co.uk who is the only UK block manufacturer who also produces blocks that look as nice as the germans and performs up there at the top.:rock:

4. olv

olv he's so bright

ahhh some nice looking blocks there thx :)

another few things :p can u recommend an efficient quite compant radiator.

also what r the main advantages/disadvantages of having a resevoir as i don't think i'm gonna have one to save space and one last thing what difference does the thickness of piping make?

5. relix

relix Minimodder

the black ice extreme is a nice radi, it's the size of a 120mm fan so it's compact. Even more compacter is the Black Ice micro, which is the size of a 80mm fan.

6. olv

olv he's so bright

whoops compact not compant :rolleyes:

Tags: