1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Here are some 40% off UK Amazon promo codes to share - Gifts from a newcomer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DEEPCOOL-Maxwell, 11 Jul 2016.

1. DEEPCOOL-Maxwell

DEEPCOOL-Maxwell New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Maxwell from DEEPCOOL. This is my first post at this exciting forum and I know many PC enthusiasts appear here often so I believe I can learn from you guys for more useful knowledge about hardware and also be glad to answer your any questions about DEEPCOOL.

To show my excitement of being a member of bit-tech forum, I bring some gifts to say hi.

Here are some 40% off UK Amazon promo codes, hope they are helpful to some of you.:cooldude:

1. [CPU Air Cooler] DEEPCOOL Lucifer V2 CPU Cooler: 40% off promo code 4U7DFBVZ
    Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DEEPCOOL-L...dp/B00S0Q1UKA?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

2. [Laptop Cooling Pad] DEEPCOOL DC Multicore x8 Notebook Cooler: 40% off promo code Q3VG7K88
    Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeepCool-D...dp/B00FB3ICK6?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

This kind of discount codes are really rare to see and can be repeatedly used until out of stock. This is my way to show my eagerness to be close to you guys or bring some good feelings to you maybe. But if this kind of action is purely regarded as a promotion here, then I am very sorry and will delete this thread at once when being informed.

Many thanks!:D

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Should be fine if you intend to stick around and contribute. We have a few other company reps around here.

I have added the codes to the 'Hardware Bargains' thread too (you won't be able to see this yet as you are a new member).

Tags: