1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Serious' started by valaa, 6 Aug 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and who is accepting or learning from an failure ? since you have been failed in telling us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. but you are jumping beyond him. ( just see the fun )

so i dont accept anything from an failure like you. and you are talking about scientific facts ? ( just see the fun again ) what do you know about scintific facts ? real science is not an childs play that you accept something now and reject the next momment. ( it is not like your modern nonsense imaginations )

it will remain as it is was before for eternally. and believe it or not but fact is fact.

2. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

You really suck at this. Have you tried any of the angrier religions?

Maybe try a bit of Tapas from time to time? (not the Spanish bar snack):

3. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

thanks for shifting burdon of proof upon me. but if there is anyone who is failure in supplying rational answers. than its you ( rascal fraud ) it is you. not me.

it is you who is dead horse. ( not me ) **rascal dog**

4. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

For someone so dismissive of others you spend alot of wasted time on us. Sounds like you're trying to prove something to yourself rather than others.

#Hare trollster.

5. wolfticket

I'm sorry: Maybe you need the cliffnotes version: Bhagavad-gītā 17.15

6. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and your entire life is wasted. it is already wasted. ( rascal idiot ) and if it is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) prove it by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

come on ( rascal fool ) its an open challenge. now recall everything and prove yourself.

7. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Needs more CAPS LOCK.

Well, aren't you fortunate that your philosophy affirms your superiority to other beings? One might almost think there's some self-serving attribution bias going on here. :p

Bye now. Moderators will be along soon with the ban hammer.

8. wolfticket

Funny thing is now I kinda want to become a Krishna, if only to prove I could do a better job of it. Anyone fancy some vegetable stew? :lol:

9. Nexxo

Bring pastry and I'm your man.

10. wolfticket

I'll have to check whether that is allowed. I'm fairly new to this :happy:

11. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

I've studied religion and ethics my whole life. I even went as far to take my a-levels in religion back in the day, just to get all the basics covered to know what I'm talking about as an informed atheist/agnostic.
    To this date however I've yet to come across the tiniest bit of proof for any supernatural stuff claimed by religious people. None of the holy scriptures have stood their ground upon scientific investigation, nor have any other supernatural phenomena.

After all these decades I have come to the simple conclusion that all people who believe in these kind of things have to be idiots and therefore every second discussing with them is a waste of time and energy.
    If you enjoy it tho, well... who am I to ruin your fun :p

12. Nexxo

A religion that doesn't allow pastry isn't worth following.

13. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

ffs, you feed em once and they'll keep coming back.

Don't engage. Ignore.

14. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

He's a complete loon and/or troll obviously, but am I the only one creeped out by the OP's avatar? I don't know what exactly makes it nightmare fuel to me but I just installed adblock and made a custom block rule for it. (bit-tech ads are still whitelisted though of course!).
    Even the wasp-on-eyeball avatar guy (sorry, forgot username) never made me go that far, despite the cringe every single time I see that one. :p:

15. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

you are talking about waste of time ? ( just see the fun ) but your entire life is wasted. it is already wasted. ( rascal idiot ) and if it is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) prove it by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

come on ( rascal fool ) its an open challenge. now recall everything and prove yourself.

and what explanation you have seen in many religions before ? kindly explain 2 explanation christian and islamic explanation. so that we can see what is what. and who stands where.

Last edited: 7 Aug 2017
  16. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and what solid material you hvae so that you will engage me in discussion `1st of all ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. but still i have to learn or accept an failures imaginations like, evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, life comes from chemicals, this or that etc.

so who is accepting you `1st of all? for you are already failure. ( try to understand it foolish idiot ) who accepts you ?

17. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and rascal fraud like you is first class saint. ( i have to accept it ? just see the fun ) since your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* but it will not work here.

and if you have any guts than kindly openly point out the damn fallacy in this practical explanation and finish the business. ( for its an open challenge first class hypocrite fraud )

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Joined 1 week, makes insane thread and every posts is insulting everyone. You sound like a North Korean government agency throwing all the bad words together. kthxbye yo

19. valaa

valaa What's a Dremel?

and if im sound like that than you also sound like an piss of your neigbour. ( finished ) since your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* for you have nothing rational at all.

20. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Speaking of giving a bad dog a name and hanging it you've not exactly extolled the virtues of ISKCON, i mean you keep banging on about knowing your 10th grandfather but the cult you belong to has only been around for the last 50 odd years and during that time they've been involved in some rather unseemly practices like child abuse, murder, and brainwashing.

You're not exactly helping to improve their image are you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.