Hilliary vs. Trump: The 2016 US Presidental Election

Discussion in 'Serious' started by rainbowbridge, 27 Sep 2016.

1. Nexxo

Nexxo Bargaining chip

Aw, I feel all special now. :p

(Then again, why am I not blocked? Are my arguments not challenging enough?! I demand to be blocked!)

2. Corky42

Corky42 What did walle eat for breakfast?

I would guess it's because you're not as direct in your insults as others, you're more cerebral in your insults basically and i think that sort of thing goes way over walle's head. o_O

3. walle

walle Well-Known Member

Most nations were happy to join and take with Germany in the middle footing most of the bills, as for leaving that's not leeching as much as remaining would be, and lesser nations who will never be able to equally contribute will happily continue to do so long after England is gone, assuming it actually leaves.

Nothing, neither your question or my answer had anything to do with the EU, let alone this thread for that matter, yet here we were talking about it.

Not in and of itself, or in the repetition, but a statement can certainly contain and convey truth.

Added
    Well this took an interesting turn..

If you were on my ignore list, or I on yours, we would not be able to communicate.

4. walle

walle Well-Known Member

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert, followed by speculations and predictions.

What was highlighted was butthurt and a bruised ego, that is all.

Your view of yourself as a lesser man must have been a rather sad insight, but at least you are smiling about it so you must have found some happiness in it too.

I was glad to prove you wrong by also responding to you this time around (albeit as a result of auto log in having been disabled, that's now been taken care of) and recognize you and give you some attention.

5. Corky42

Corky42 What did walle eat for breakfast?

Good sound bite, unfortunately it's just plain wrong.
    At least you can admit you were butthurt, however with an ego the size of yours it's really no surprise that it get's bruised.
    Not lesser, just as equally flawed as every other human, an insight you've yet to reach.
    Aww, and there was me feeling all special. :p

6. MLyons

MLyons Half doge/ half dev Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator