1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilliary vs. Trump: The 2016 US Presidental Election

Discussion in 'Serious' started by rainbowbridge, 27 Sep 2016.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

So... Trump is threatening anyone who stays in the Iran deal with sanctions...

...meanwhile cosying up to china [who he threatened with sanctions], wanting them to prop up ZTE who are in the trouble they're in because they violated sanctions imposed on iran...

2. Anfield

Anfield Well-Known Member

Given the whole Stormy Daniels thing it isn't hard to see where he gets the idea from that cheaters deserve to be rewarded:lol:

3. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 trying to take an internet break

According to the White House, the death of over 55 Palestinians during protests at the Gaza Strip is apparently nothing but a "gruesome propaganda attempt" by the Palestinians.

And just to be clear this isn't some anonymous White House aid in a casual conversation behind closed doors, the above is directly from the deputy press secretary Raj Shah at the daily White House press briefing, on TV.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hah-white-house-briefing-latest-a8351716.html

MLyons likes this.
  4. Corky42

Corky42 What did walle eat for breakfast?

Is it just me who finds it rather amusing to watch how Trump is dealing with someone of a similar attitude as him, i wonder whose going to come out tops in this game of teenage school yard style of how to conduct yourself and treat others.

5. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 trying to take an internet break

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project
    Trump will profit from Indonesian resort project that will get $500 million in Chinese loans in a deal sealed days before before his tweet ordering help for ZTE.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-zte_us_5af9f701e4b0200bcab7fa66

Thought I'd already posted this.
    Under any other president this would've been a bombshell. Here it's... nothing.
    It's a bit frightening how being such a shady character that there's a different scandal coming out every few days apparently makes you impervious to scandals individually. There's just so much to criticize that criticizing Trump has almost become stale, unoriginal, boring. He has oversaturated people's attention spans and gets away with anything in the end. I'd say he's a brilliant tactician if I wasn't already sure Trump's a complete moron mindlessly bumbling his way from one stupid crisis into the next.

6. Corky42

Corky42 What did walle eat for breakfast?

FTFY. ;)

There's also the alleged million dollar payments made to Mr Trump's personal fixer (Cohen).