1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilliary vs. Trump: The 2016 US Presidental Election

Discussion in 'Serious' started by rainbowbridge, 27 Sep 2016.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

So... Trump is threatening anyone who stays in the Iran deal with sanctions...

...meanwhile cosying up to china [who he threatened with sanctions], wanting them to prop up ZTE who are in the trouble they're in because they violated sanctions imposed on iran...

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Given the whole Stormy Daniels thing it isn't hard to see where he gets the idea from that cheaters deserve to be rewarded:lol:

3. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

According to the White House, the death of over 55 Palestinians during protests at the Gaza Strip is apparently nothing but a "gruesome propaganda attempt" by the Palestinians.

And just to be clear this isn't some anonymous White House aid in a casual conversation behind closed doors, the above is directly from the deputy press secretary Raj Shah at the daily White House press briefing, on TV.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hah-white-house-briefing-latest-a8351716.html

MLyons likes this.
  4. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Is it just me who finds it rather amusing to watch how Trump is dealing with someone of a similar attitude as him, i wonder whose going to come out tops in this game of teenage school yard style of how to conduct yourself and treat others.

5. Pliqu3011

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project
    Trump will profit from Indonesian resort project that will get $500 million in Chinese loans in a deal sealed days before before his tweet ordering help for ZTE.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-zte_us_5af9f701e4b0200bcab7fa66

Thought I'd already posted this.
    Under any other president this would've been a bombshell. Here it's... nothing.
    It's a bit frightening how being such a shady character that there's a different scandal coming out every few days apparently makes you impervious to scandals individually. There's just so much to criticize that criticizing Trump has almost become stale, unoriginal, boring. He has oversaturated people's attention spans and gets away with anything in the end. I'd say he's a brilliant tactician if I wasn't already sure Trump's a complete moron mindlessly bumbling his way from one stupid crisis into the next.

6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

FTFY. ;)

There's also the alleged million dollar payments made to Mr Trump's personal fixer (Cohen).

7. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

The electorate tends to vote for someone who is a little smarter than themselves. :p

8. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Drumpf has pulled out of the US/North Korea summit.

Well, that's a bigly surprise to nobody.

CBA to link his letter he tweeted - couldn't spell KJU's name correctly, talks about the US massive and powerful nuclear capabilities.... blah blah

Last edited: 24 May 2018
  9. RedFlames

Predictable outcome is predictable...

10. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

For some reason "tremendous" sounds like a really strange word to be using in international diplomacy and that's ignores the bragging about how you've got massive nukes.

One things for sure it certainly plays into NK's narrative that America is the enemy and can't be trusted.

11. adidan

Seeing as they've now dumped an agreed deal with Iran and a summit with NK they're not looking reliable.

12. RedFlames

America can't be trusted though... And under Trump I don't think they want to be... they just want to be feared and/or obeyed...

Trust is for suckers.

13. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Well, I did not see that coming.

(Translation: I totally saw that coming.)

14. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I guess so but I'm not sure that's the sort of dynamic you want when dealing with temperamental people who have their finger on a nuclear button.

MLyons likes this.
  15. Pliqu3011

I can understand some hesitation on KJU's part when the US National Security Advisor literally said he wants to implement the "Libya model" for North Korea...

MLyons likes this.
  16. RedFlames

It's exactly the kind of dynamic Trump wants though... Do as i say or i reach for my belt Nukes/Trade War/Lawyers...

...and because it's usually worked for him until now [or at least in his head it has], he thinks it'll work now.

17. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

And he changed his mind again:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/25/donald-trump-north-korea-summit-reversal

18. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

It says something when NK comes across as the more mature of the two.

19. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

To be fair that isn't a particularly hard contest to "win".
    If KJ tried to brag about being more mature than Trump it would be like trying to advertise a horror movie with the tag line "scarier than the average tesco commercial".

20. adidan

It's a good distraction from the ZTE /Trump company shennanigans