1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Hitchhiker's guide to Mod Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 20 Nov 2007.

1. PcJunkie209

PcJunkie209 What's a Dremel?

I just saw this article Brett, very well put. So true in many ways. I have been dealing with A LOT of sponsors in the past year and now I'm kinda a marketing whore! I think I missed my calling! Thanks for the good read Brett!!

2. rwb97

rwb97 Addicted to modding

Hey, thanks Brett, great article that puts it in a more realistic perspective. I have a couple of questions though, like who in the company should we contact, and in an application email how much detail should you go into? I'm guessing it's a good Idea to link to the project log, or send separate pictures of any previous work, but should you link to your profile etc.. so they can get an idea of how you are helping the modding community, and encouraging them to buy the company's products, should you give an idea of how much you are asking for, or is it best to send a first email applying and then if they say yes we can work something out, and then decide between you and the company?

3. Asouter

Asouter --------

Thanks, a very useful insight and also saved me sending out more begging mail

4. adjago

adjago What's a Dremel?

This article is very helpful for newbe !!! thanks

Tags: Add Tags