1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows hl2 help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by finboz, 25 Sep 2005.

1. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

has anyone got past the room in anticitizen 1 that has lots of security and shuts you in while your shot at from ceiling, cause im struggling here, there is a button at far side but nothing happens when i press it???

2. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

You'r asking if people have complete'd HL2?
    im sure loads of us have, I have for sure. post some screenies of where your stuck it'll re-fresh our minds :)

3. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

dont remember that bit at all :/

4. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

So long ago now, can't remember that bit.

5. Ben

Ben What's a Dremel?

well if im thinking of the right bit it should shut down the lasser beams (in that room) and that canon (anticitizen) gun on the roof then a loads of gards rush in on you.

edit: also dont let the man with you die.

Last edited: 26 Sep 2005
  6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Yeah... you can't set off anything or else the button doesn't work. You have to dodge all of the laser beams on your way there. Jumping on the crates and pipes and whatnot... I'm assuming you just sprinted thru and tried to hit the button while watching your screen go red...

7. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

yup thats exactly what i did, thanks for the tip ill try and get to the button more carefully :rock:

8. Lost.Soul

Lost.Soul What's a Dremel?

I think there is a long corridor secured with "energy wall" somewhere near this "laser room " -> there are two big statues in it. So grab them with GGun and use them for climb to one of the big pipes... Then its easy to get to the end of that room...

9. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

woot the freeman is on his way again, thanks for the help guys it's much appreciated.

10. Dhamon45

Dhamon45 What's a Dremel?

I'm using a ati mobility radeon 7000 igp graphics card to try and play HL2. My problem is that when i try to start HL2, Steam pops up a little window that says the game is loading. Then it just goes away and nothing happens. All of my other system stats are well above the recommended requirements. What is wrong, and how do I fix it?

Tags: