1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development Hosting

Discussion in 'Software' started by kiltman, 20 Aug 2003.

1. kiltman

kiltman Victory is Mine!!

hey folks, first off im not sure if this belongs here,

i'm looking for a good webhost to host a website of mine on, at the moment im between www.34sp.com which i already have a site on and www.hosting2sell.com , does anyone have experience working with them or know any other good yet cheap hosts?

thanks in advance
    :thumb:

2. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

Always been very happy with 34sp :thumb:

3. kiltman

dont get me wrong the service i've had from them has been first class, i cant recall on the site actuall going down at all since january when i started hosting there,

the deal from www.hosting2sell.com did look rather good though, but i want to know what type of reputation they have before i go and purchase an account from them for a new site.

anyone use them?

4. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

aahhh, if you're just doing research on a hosts rep, do a quick search for them on webhostingtalk.com :)

5. RTT

RTT #parp

I have heard an awful lot of good stuff about hosting-unlimited.net, and their packages are dirt cheap for what you get.

I organised a mate to buy 50mb space, 1gb transfer/month, 1 mysql database and such about half a year ago for £20/year. For the same amount from hosting-unlimited you get 10x the disc space and three times the transfer!! Value or what!

The only bad thing I've heard about them is that they went down in the NYC power outages, which is hardly their fault :)

6. kiltman

thanks, gave it a search and it didnt come up with anything for hosting2sell :(, think i may go for them or get another accound with 34sp.com they seem to be about the cheapest on the go with the best offers that i have found

7. RTT

RTT #parp

Did you try searching for 'hosting unlimited' which is what they are more commonly known as?

8. kiltman

sorry my mistake, never noticed they were called that even though i was looking through there site for the good part of an hour :wallbash:

i'll go have a search, their packages are very impressive, what they are offering u for a year is like what some comparys charge a month. not bad ehh