1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other How many sites do you participate in?

Discussion in 'General' started by PFCBroid, 18 Oct 2011.

1. PFCBroid

PFCBroid What's a Dremel?

Hello all, first post here on bit-tech. Aiming to be a model tech-junky among all my friends who probably haven't even heard of the "cloud" and "fapping".

For my first post i was wondering: what sites do you use? I think this would be a good start to turn people onto better ways of getting news and tech help.

Figure i'll start. Note: I am new to most of these sites and have chosen them because they seem, at first glance, to have the most to offer.

-For all things tech- I've begun using bit-tech and also linger on Ars Technica.
    -For tablet news and info- I have used Android tablets dot net
    -For my purely android fix- I use Android Authority for news and have a profile with EverythingAndroid dot com.
    -For my news in the pc world- I use... PCworld. But have found i enjoy the magazines I have found on this subject.
    -For my phone- yes, I have found (and use) a website for something as specific as my individual droid phone. And that would be, Incredible2forum dot com
    -For my inner gamer- only GameStop gets my attention. I also have a subscription and profile with Gameinformer. I own a Playstation 3, so naturally i have the PSN site bookmarked. Right under that you will see Xbox dot com, from my 360 days (before i entered the corp, over 6 months ago). I also stop by the individual wikia's for each individual game I own.
    -For blogging- I am currently searching for a blogging site, a few of which haven't gained my undying obedience.

I believe that is all of the relevant ones, I could list others, but i believe that is enough to get the ball rolling.

GO!