1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases How to go about buying a Case on Taobao?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Arboreal, 6 Sep 2019.

1. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

I spend a bit of time of SFF.N as well as here, as I do like my small PC cases and making life difficult.

After idly looking for a long time, the Metalfish / Coolfish S3 Plus caught my attention.

The translated page doesn't really guide me well, and I think I need to buy though an agent.
    I've also seen that you also need check things through with the seller - like the price and what's included.
    Someone in that forum has suggested Panlishop, but I've not heard of them.
    If someone with some experience and advice could chip in, I'd be grateful as it's a step into the unknown for me.
    This looks more involved than Banggood or Ali Express, both of which are a step up to buying from China on eBay for me.

2. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

3. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Ahhhh, brilliant. Thanks Edz.
    I have heard of Superbuy, so that makes me feel a bit better about it.

I looked at the Panli shipping stuff, and I think the shipping will far outweigh the cost of the case :D

I saw a chart of China shipping price vs likelihood of it arriving the other week, and DHL / EMS were recommended albeit at the higher end of the scale.
    Also need to mentally add duty & VAT into the equation when thinking about total cost.