1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits How To Spend Your Christmas Cash

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 26 Dec 2007.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

just thought id add that i just ordered a deathadder

2. Boswell

Boswell Minimodder

ooo I think I might buy the DeathAdder :D
    Cadillac Ferd: I havn't heard much about it (the Lacesis) but I read somewhere that - the specifications of this mouse are amazing, but unfortunately Razer have taken a step back in terms of how comfortable the mouse is (compared with older mice from Razer (including the DeathAdder). It therefore looks like the DeathAdder is the better mouse at the end of the day.

Ed

3. Rizzo

Rizzo What's a Dremel?

Fujifilm FinePix S5700 Cracking camera I would recommend it to anyone, great price, great quality pictures.

4. Sark.inc

Sark.inc What's a Dremel?

Oh i get what u mean now. Lol

5. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Nice ideas. Though i still think ill stick to my Q6600 seeing as I've now got the mobo/cooler for it :) Cant wait bring on better details for crysis. As for the rest either save it for my WoW subscription or consider buying vista....decisions, decisions...

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

The Deathadder is definitely the best mouse in our office, everyone keeps trying to steal it off my desk. Keep an eye on the Steel Series Ikari too, I'll be reviewing it soon and initial reports look favourable.

The idea of having the GPUs and the Cosmos in there is to try and show the best you can get for £125 - the best case there would be the Cosmos. The best GPU would be one of those two perhaps, even if they are a little underpowered. We'll all know more when we get reviews on them sorted properly.

7. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

"then the DeathAdder is the one to get because their frankly isn’t a front it doesn’t excel on. "

oh yes there is.

it's not Red.

:)

8. Lukeatluke

Lukeatluke What's a Dremel?

I got to pretty-much-nothing for X-mas.For everybody I must say Razer Deathadder is the greatest mouse on earth :p (in my mind), maybi dpi arent so importent for me(low sensitivity) but 1ms, that's awesome.And "hell no" I bought my Death_ for 60€, people from DEU can have it for 40€.And We're in the SAME EU ? :O

9. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Ugh, don't get me started on DPI. DPI is a printing measurement which has nothing to do with mice and was bought in solely as an easily understood marketting term. It should be CPI - counts per inch.

10. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

come on bit-tech get it together

11. zero0ne

zero0ne Minimodder

DO I EVER LOVE THE DEATHADDER!!!

Just bought it yesterday after my roommate convinced me to get it, and what a difference from my crapped out mx510 (the pads on teh bottom are gone, the scroll wheel doesn't work, the right mouse button doesn't work, it rattles because one of the plastic pieces inside broke off.)

After getting the deathadder, i promised myself I wouldn't throw it at the wall when I die in CS :)

12. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

i agree, i was a bit hesitant on spending that much on a mouse and a razer at that (finger mouser crap)

13. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Couldn't agree more. Great styling and quality but they need to drop all the silly stuff. After all, it's just a bag.

Tags: Add Tags