1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

huge output box.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Aman, 1 Jan 2007.

1. Aman

Aman What's a Dremel?

Ok so i got my samsung 50" tv and all the stuff is in the back.. Who wants to go back there and hook everything up everytime right? So i am looking for a huge output extender kind of thing so i put all the wire in back of my tv and i can put the box in the front and the box will have all those outputs. I don't mind if i have to buy 2 seperate devices to get all the outputs but the device needs to be a good product and nicly built. None of those cheap crap.. The out puts im working with are.. Component, hdmi, and regular red yellow and white wire kind.. so if anybody know where i can buy this please give me some links.

2. Springs

Springs Boing boing

i no you can get scart and composit but i dont no about HDTV/HDMI but depending on where you reside... most local electronics shops will sell them...

i would guess that a google might be your best bet...

i have a scart/composite one which aint to bad but you have to get up everytime to switch it between stuff...

3. Aman

Aman What's a Dremel?

i would search google but i have no idea what they are called or anything..

4. Springs

Springs Boing boing

it would be something like scart/hdmi/hdtv switch box

something like this

5. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

For most of them, just buy short extension cables and put them in a box.