1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Human Revolution's boss fights were outsourced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 20 Sep 2011.

1. metarinka

metarinka What's a Dremel?

I beat the first boss on max difficulty using a pacifist character, up to that point all my upgrades went into the 10MM pistol and since I had just about never used it I had oodles of ammo. There's plenty of weapons in the arena too. throw some grenades or use the PED to disable him then start unloading headshots into his head. You can save during boss fights so I set up a string of 3, if I was about to die I would jump to the last save.

Probably took me 6-10 tries for my character that had no damage or resistance upgrades. Shoot my stealth character didn't even have the cloak or use silent foot steps. I beat that game with 10 extra praxis points.

2. Deders

Deders Modder

It's not all about weapons, use the environment.

3. zhadlp

zhadlp What's a Dremel?

found the boss fights to be pretty damn easy, even without a glitch.

1st boss - emp grenade + a couple of frags
    2nd boss - typhoon as soon as she gets out of stealth and rushes you, then unload a full clip on her (didn't have to repeat twice since she died on the 2nd typhoon).
    3rd boss - ate 3 or 4 grenade launcher ammo as soon as the battle started and died without even moving a spot (everytime you hit him, he'll be thrown upwards since there's a wall behind him, just shoot as soon as he lands.)

4. zhadlp

zhadlp What's a Dremel?

finished the game with just the handgun as my primary weapon (silenced, ap, and fully upgraded ammo size/damage), silenced sniper rifle (barely used), and the grenade launcher (as soon as I got it), only ones I couldn't kill from 1 handgun headshot were those heavily augmented, heavy rifle carrying guys with helmet and the grenade launcher takes care of them (still managed to get the no alarm [forgot the name]/ghost achievements even when using the grenade launcher every once in a while)

5. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

beat the second boss first time =E had xray vision so when it started ran around with it on.. saw her walking behind one of the walls

just ran up to her basically

stun gun.. typhoon.. stun gun.. typhoon

guess if I sat in one spot I might have seen what she could do

6. Jedibeeftrix

Jedibeeftrix What's a Dremel?

I pinned the second boss against a wall and killed her in 30 seconds by letting rip with 200 plus round of the heavy machingun.

7. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

It doesn't matter whether the bosses are easy or difficult. They're still a ****ing stupid inclusion in a game that they just don't suit.

I played on the hardest difficulty and died no more than once to any of the bosses; but I still hated their presence in the game.

Tags: Add Tags