1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Hunted

Discussion in 'General' started by GreatOldOne, 31 Jul 2012.

1. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

From the makers of Spooks... :thumb:

But isn't that Melissa George? The girl from Summer Bay that turned bad and joined The Covenant and tried to kill Sydney Bristow? ;)

2. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Well, the first episode was on Thursday, but I've only just sat down and watched it...

Promising. Very, very promising. It's so like Queen and Country (barring the fact that it's a private outfit rather than SIS / MI6) I keep expecting them to call her Tara... I will certainly be tuning in for the next episode.

Oh, and it's by the guys who did Spooks. And it's written by Frank Spotnitz... You know, the dude who worked on the X-Files. :)

If you haven't seen it, give it a go. It's on iPlayer.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Missed this thread first time around - I've got it downloaded as it sounded decent, I'm even more excited now!

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Been looking forward to this.

Working my way through some other shows at the moment, so will download it and wait until I've got them all so I can blast through them :D
    Looks awesome though, Spooks was amazing.

5. Houndofhell

Houndofhell One Particle to Rule Them All

Just watched the first episode after seeing this thread.

Have to say i thought it was awesome, very good premise so far and looks like it'll be a very good watch going on.