1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurricane Sandy

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Lankius Maximus, 29 Oct 2012.

1. Lankius Maximus

Lankius Maximus Minimodder

I live in London, however my little brother lives out in New Jersey with his family so is getting the full force.

Hope you all stay safe throughout the storm over the next few hours whoever it is effecting.

Last edited: 29 Oct 2012
  2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

My girlfriends parents are from Ohio, they should be ok, but are going to get absolutely dumped on with the snow, maybe 2 feet or more!

Stay safe yanks!

3. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

i guess this little blip of a hicktown(in good way) that i live in is a graet place to live.. power didnt go out for more than an hour. dont remember exact windspeed but it had enough oomph to throw me a good 4 feet and slam me into my car.

4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

There's a lot of speculation about Hurricane Sandy being man made using HAARP, which leads to the UN agenda 21, and a one world government...(500,000,000 survivors left in the world)

What's your thoughts?

5. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Search for the HAARP thread in General. Complicated science gets misunderstood, conspiracy theories take hold.

6. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

It sounds like bollocks to me.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That it's bull ****.

It's global warming I tells ya! Too late now though.

Feelin' for NYers cause we get the same here and it's not fun. :( Cuddle up and stay indoors folks.

Last edited by a moderator: 31 Oct 2012
  8. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Surely Simon isn't a troll?!

9. feedayeen

feedayeen What's a Dremel?

We've been pumping 3.6MW of radiation into the atmosphere for nearly 2 decades now, but fortunately scientists discovered that the sun pumps over 100PW of radiation onto the surface at all times. We realized that if we increase the amount of light absorbed by even 1 part in a billion, we achieve over 30 times the weather changing power of our puny beam and the electric cost is free. The only problem was figuring out how to do it cheaply, but we crowdsourced the problem.:D

10. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Thanks for the replies. I think I need to stay away from YouTube...lol :)

11. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Bahahahahahahahaa :D

12. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

I was there in Manhatten, where we lost most of the power, and there was flooding.
    Fortunately, the flooding stopped about 100m from where we were so we were unaffected by that.
    I flew home today, all the flights previously were rescheduled/cancelled/delayed but we managed to fly home.
    There was a big gas shortage, our hotel was without gas and food aswell as limited electricity.
    It was weird looking down the left road and seeing blackness with the occaisonal flare being deployed by NYPD, aswell as many emergency vehicles and the news, then looking down the Right road and seeing lights, cars and people about.

I have many pictures, most are on my phone which is a ballache to get off.. and some normal holiday snaps on my camera.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 3 Nov 2012
  13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

I agree........ Thier RF data was all over the northeast during the storm!!!!

You can see the latest status here: www.haarpstatus.com/status.html

14. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Please don't start de-railing this thread with that HAARP bull**** again. Very, very stupid.

15. xrain

xrain Minimodder

Ahh apologies, our intent was to aim the array to create a super-storm in the middle east, but a flock of geese flew over the array at the last minute, and refracted the transmission (sorry geese you were tasty anyway, if a bit crispy).

So anyone who had their IPhone 5 shipments delayed because of Sandy, on behalf of the HAARP team, our apologies. Our aim will be better next time.

Sincerely,

Xrain Rainnison
    Director of Weather Alteration
    HAARP Array
    University of Alaska Fairbanks
    Gakona, Alaska 99586

HAARP "improving" your weather since 1993

On a more serious note, good luck to any of you that got it rough from Sandy; stuff like that isn't fun.

Last edited: 9 Nov 2012