1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice I don't wanna be an ebuyer traitor :O

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SwiftDestiny101, 18 Sep 2009.

1. SwiftDestiny101

SwiftDestiny101 Has a wire neatness fetish...

Hello all,

Lookin at buying a monitor, keyboard, mouse and mouse mat next monday when my loan goes in, and I was gonna use eBuyer, but I don't want to defect on the bit-tech cause to boycott it. (I'm aware my sig says I have it, but in my mind I do already ;)).

Now the buyer has to have it in stock, so I get it before lectures start on Friday, and they have to be able to give me an exact DAY for delivery as the Cardiff sorting office may as well be on the moon when your only form of transport is your legs :p.

I wanna buy:

BenQ G2220HD
    Razer Lycosa (Not mirrored)
    Razer Lachises (Blue, but would accept white, refuse red)
    Razer eXact Mat (with or without wrist rest)

Now ebuyer has this all in stock and can ship it on a certain day but I feel dirty using them.

Scan: No monitor, would accept Viewsonic similar one but Mouse + Keys out of stock with no ETA
    CCLOnline: Out for stock of monitors, can you choose delivery day?
    Amazon: Monitor is not sold by amazon, 3rd party. Dear pricing, dear delivery.

Can anyone direct me somewhere that fits all my requirements, and save me putting £230 in the pocket of Belzebub himself :jawdrop:

2. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

Just use ebuyer if it suits your needs.
    I've never had a bad experience with them, and will continue to do so.

3. Zero_UK

Zero_UK New Member

It's okay mate :p just use them...

Just not often :nono: :p

4. smc8788

smc8788 ...at least I have chicken

So long as none of those things are on a special offer you should be fine ;)

5. trig

trig god's little mistake

use them, but use the money ur going to send them to wipe after a long session on the porcelain throne.

6. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Im one of those involved in the ebuyer issue, People have problems with etailers all the time, if you've used them before and never had a problem and they have what you want then use them (unless its a promotional item :D). Just because Some of us here have had a bad experience shouldnt automatically mean you stop using them.

however you really dont want to use them you could try tekheads, aria, novatech.

7. MErchunter

MErchunter New Member

You should try Novatech, not only do they have the best customer service i have ever encountered, but the prices are also very good.

www.novatech.co.uk

8. SwiftDestiny101

SwiftDestiny101 Has a wire neatness fetish...

Aww, guys :D

I feel less guilty now :) I was gonna boycott them, start a trade embargo on them, the whole shibang. Seriously, reading the other thread it would have been like buying from a rouge state and funding terrorism or something. But if you guys who are actually affected dont mind (the UN in this slowly wearing metaphor) I'll go with them :D

Yeah, I'm not completely sober writing this, so apologies if you get lost reading it.

//Jonny out

x

9. mjm25

mjm25 New Member

i've never had a problem with eBuyer, always been quick and accurate... altho this recent stuff has done them a lot of harm. i think they must have had a tonne of over orders to really be holding out like they are.

use them and noones gonna be bothered.

bare in mind that OcUK have always been good to me too, even with an RMA ... a stark contrast to most of the people on these forums