1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i hate dogs!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by VadimtheConqueror, 25 Jul 2003.

1. VadimtheConqueror

VadimtheConqueror I love the little tacos...

there are currently 3, maybe 4, dogs barking back and forth across the street. it's too hot to close the window and block out the noise. is it against the law to duct tape their mouths shut?

2. Miku

Miku What's a Dremel?

Dogs want to communicate also. If we're allowed to talk, why shouldn't they be?

3. ChillingSP

ChillingSP What's a Dremel?

Probably they're after a female and if it's the case i understand them :naughty:

4. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Try living with a seagull nest nearby and a dozy bitch dog that barks at the seagulls all the time...

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

No way, dogs rock; if I didn't already have 3 cats I'd be getting an Akita :D

[​IMG]

Akitas rock! :rock: :)

EDIT: He's only 16 months old in that photo, too :eeek:

6. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

i ahte dogs to, especailly the ones u fancy, and then they turn around and u see their face. ;):eeek:

7. SiMonTiST

SiMonTiST Minimodder

:eyebrow::eeek::nono:

I like dogs myself

8. Clockworks999

Clockworks999 What's a Dremel?

The problem with dogs is that they are possibly the most stupid animals on the planet (horses run a close second).

But, you say, they are very intelligent. They do what you tell them.

That's my point. They are too stupid to do what they want, they just follow orders. They will put up with all kinds of abuse, and still follow their owners.

Cats, on the other hand, are very intelligent. They will do exactly what they want, when they want. They train their owners to feed them, because they cannot use a tin opener (no opposable thumb). They sleep wherever they like, never in the bed provided. They will be affectionate when they want something, and ignore you when they don't.
    And they will refuse to be led around on a piece of string.

Cheers

9. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

Dogs are soo cool.. AKITA's rock!! and they get pretty darn big too. !! I think that some people just some how tell dogs they don't like them or such on a level we can't seem to sense but the dogs can?? Thats always been my theory.. I know that if anydog attacks me that its not gonna be walking away from the fight.. I just don't fear them. I think its all a mental game. And you got to realize a dog is a dog.

10. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

i like dogs they rock :D love my dog to bits :p

11. VadimtheConqueror

i expect people to quietly communicate between themselves too. there's no need to speak so loud that everyone on the street can hear what you're saying clearly.

cats depend on you for one thing, food. dogs constantly need you to take them for walks, play with them, etc. cats are usually quiet, where as i've never seen a dog that can keep it's mouth shut for more than 3 hours.

12. waz

waz brum leet0r

LOL

but you can actually get cat leads :jawdrop:

13. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

actually you can train a cat to do its duty in the toilet... try to that to a dog.

14. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA [​IMG] so true.

Ah man, that just made me probably wake the 'rents. :blush:

Dogs are alright, but a bit of a pain in the ass tbh. Always want attention and all that. Cats though, just take care of themselves, but still just as affectionate as dogs.

Our dog has a fondness for barking at random, at nothing in particular, and he'll keep going until he either gets a reply, or squirted by the water pistol. :p

15. VadimtheConqueror

have one of those for my cat. they're more for keeping the cat from going out onto the road and getting spalttered by a truck. that's happened to two of my cats, it's not a nice experiance.